METREL is one of the world leading manufacturers and suppliers of high quality electrical measurement and test instruments.
Wealth and quality of living in all respects require constant care, understanding and innovative solutions for the following segments:
- electrical installations, machines and appliances safety control,
- electrical power quality,
- diagnostics of IT and telecommunication networks,
- inspection of the occupational safety and indoor environment parameters.
For its test equipment METREL has obtained also many international approvals like KEMA, VDE, IMQ and other.
Test and measurement equipment of METREL is covering the following fields:
- Testing of Safety on Electrical Installations (VDE 0100, BS 7671, HD 384, CEI 64.8),
- Testing of Safety on Machines and Electrical Appliances (IEC 60204-1, IEC 60439-1, IEC 60335-1, VDE 701 T1, VDE 702 T2).
- Measurement and Testing of Cable Networks and Measurement, Recording and Analysis of Power Distribution Systems (EN 50160).
- Measurement of indoor environment quality, DIN 5032, EN 6071, EN 60584-1, EN12599, ENISO 7726, ISO 10526, ISO 10527, EN61326,
- These equipment is fully in compliance with Low Voltage Directive (EN 61010-1), and EMC Directive (EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1).
Our large scale of products is backed up with a complete support including repair and calibration, technical support and customer training programs. A certificate of conformity and a detailed calibration certificate are supplied as standard with all Metrel products.
Sales and Marketing operate from its premises in Horjul, having a supporting network of independent distributors worldwide. Metrel provides to its distributors a complete service documentation with calibration procedures and the appropriate equipment for an efficient local after sales activity. Each single instrument is supplied with a production verification data (calibration protocol). A computerized order processing and product traceability optimizes sales operation.
Commitment to quality
Metrel's quality assurance system is based on BS EN ISO 9001. It achieved and continues to maintain this approval through a continuous training of its staff, and in designing the instruments to be tested to the demanding top standards.
Our commitment to quality is recognized by our customers and is ensured by a continuous and extensive research and development of new accurate, reliable and safe to use products.