- Continuity test with 200 mA.
- Insulation resistance.
- Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts.
- Substitute leakage current.
- Substitute leakage current of isolated. accessible conductive parts.
- IEC cord polarity test.
- Functional and visual inspection.
- Autosequencing: pre-programmable VDE compatible autosequences, up to 50 custom prepared autosequences and barcode autotests speed up testing and ensure that no tests are missed.
- Checkbox: built-in calibration unit per-foms calibration of the instrument and the calibration results are automatically stored into instrument’s memory.
- PASS / FAIL: large green and red lights of the LEDs indicate a PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Barcoding system: barcode scanner support for quick test code selection and identification of appliance under test.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, two Pass / Fail LED indicators, help screens and warnings make the instrument an extremely easy to use.
- Multi-tasking: instrument performs continuity test, 250 V and 500 V insulation tests, substitute leakage mesurement, functioanal and polarity tests.
- Downloadable: up to 1500 test results with measuring parameters can be stored in two level memory and downloaded to the PC with the help of PC SW PAT Link PRO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO enables downloading, viewing, printing of test re-sults and exporting of data to spread-sheet applications.
- PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm
Mass (without accessories): 0.86 kg