- Insulation resistance with DC voltage
- PI, DAR calculation
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping
- Line impedance
- Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A)
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2 clamps methods)
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option)
- Illumination (option)
- Wide range of insulation test voltages from 100 V to 2500 V, reading up to 10 GΩ.
- Insulation diagnostics: Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) calculation.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- PC SW Eurolink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg