- Live Transformer’s Impedance Measurement with Four Wire Test;
- Hi-precision Short Circuit Current evaluation with Calculated Hot factor;
- 3-wire test of PE (RPE function) without extension lead conductor;
- Autotest insulation function between L-N, N-PE and L-PE (R ISO ALL function);
- 4 wire continuity test;
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- 2-wire and 3-wire loop impedance (L-PE) measurement with Trip Lock RCD function;
- Touch voltage / Contact voltage measurement with external P/S probe.
- 2-wire and 3-wire line impedance (L-L, L-N) measurement;
- 1-phase / 3-phase TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Line, loop and RCD measurements at frequency range 16 ... 400 Hz;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Machine mode support with time discharge;
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE (Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment) support (option);
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs. *
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Functional inspections.
- Visual inspections.
- Custom inspections (visual and functional) which may be incorporated into AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Machine functional and visual inspections;
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure (RCD AUTO).
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download). *
- Optional aMESM Android app (structure and report creation, data upload/download). **
* Available with MESM PRO licence
** Available with EU Set
- Testing of TT, TN and IT systems;
- Testing of single and multiphase systems;
- Initial and periodic testing of domestic and industrial installations;
- LV Installation safety testing;
- Lightning installations;
- Testing on high and low frequency installations (industrial, aircraft, railway, mining, chemistry, ferry boat);
- Construction sites;
- Mobile LV Generator Units;
- Machine and switchboard testing;
- Medical installation testing;
- Fire brigades, ambulance, military and police vehicles;
- Mobile Video/Audio, Concert Halls, Fairs, Playgrounds;
- Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) testing;
- Observation of insulation trends.
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments - same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 252 x 111 x 165 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.78 kg.