- Earth Resistance 2,3,4 -pole;
- Selective Earth Resist (1 x clamp);
- Earth Resistance (2 x iron clamps);
- Specific Earth Resistance (Wenner and Schlumberger method);
- HF-Earth Resistance (25 kHz, acc. to IEEE_Std 81);
- Earth Resistance of mono pylons with 10 m flex clamp;
- Earth Resistance of multi–leg pylons with up to four flex clamps;
- Current measurement (Iron, flex clamps);
- Low Ohm measurement 7 mA and 200 mA;
- Earth Potential;
- Step and contact measurements;
- Impulse Earth measurement 10/350 µs.
- Possibility of performing all types of earth measurements with a single instrument.
- Analysis of earth impedance as a function of the frequency due to a wide measurement frequency band (55 Hz ... 15 kHz).
- Earth measurements on pylons with protective earth cable connected.
- Measurement on mono towers and 4-leg tower.
- A wide variety of measuring clamps: from iron clamps to flex clamps with 10 m length.
- HF-Earth resistance measurement (acc. to IEEE_Std 81).
- Sweep mode Z(f) on screen.
- 3.4’’ colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Floating Mains (universal 90 … 260 V AC) or battery powered (built in fast charger).
- High degree of protection: IP 65 case closed, IP 54 case open.
- Checkbox - different self-check methods.
- DC resistance measurements.
- Impulse impendance measurement for simulating the lightning strike.
- Support for single or automated measurements.
- PC SW for measurement pre and post processing: preparation of the test structure, result download, tree-view, table view and graphical view, storing and printing.
Measurement of protective earthing of:
- Mono and multi-leg pylons with protective earth cable connected
- MV to LV transformer stations;
- Ski lifts, radio towers;
- Solar Power plants, wind and water turbine;
- Industrial areas.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 X 160 X 330 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 6 kg
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 X 103 X 115 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.3 kg
All model versions include following accessory
- Instrument MI 3290
- Current earth spike 90 cm, 2 pcs
- Potential earth spike 50 cm, 2 pcs
- Connection lead black 2 m
- Test lead 5 m blue
- Test lead 5 m red
- Test lead 50 m black on cable reel
- Test lead 50 m green on cable reel
- Test lead 50 m blue on cable reel
- Shielded test lead 75 m on reel
- G clamp
- Set of test probes, crocodile clip and 2 m test lead, 4 pcs
- Bag for accessories
- USB cable
- Mains cable
- Calibration certificate
- Instruction manual
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager