Cooperation and connection with the institutions:
- Electro technical Association of Slovenia
- Slovenian Engineers' Association
- Electrical Boards
- Technical committees, IEC WG
- Chambers of Engineers
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Chamber of Craft and Small Business
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Ljubljana, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of Maribor
- European and world organizations that cover this area (IEEE, FEANI, IEC, ITU, CIGRE, ETSI, CEN and CENELEC).
Through history of Metrel existence a cumulating of know-how and proficiency is stimulated and educated. Tutors of Academy Metrel are regularly acquainted with new developments and are actively involved preparing those.
Metrel is a member of the Slovenian Institute for Standardization, where individuals participate in several technical committees. We are involved in the Committees for Electro technical safety and low voltage electrical installations NNELI at Electro technical Association of Slovenia, Metrel is a partner of eTest scheme in Slovenia and a member of eCheck in Germany.
We participate in education programs EDISON and EDISON PLUS for National Vocational Qualifications, provide trainings and evaluate knowledge of field experts through CPU body registered at Chamber of Commerce.
Metrel is aware of the ensuring competency of persons carrying out the inspecting and measuring of Safety of Low Voltage Electrical Installations, Lightning Protection Systems, Safety of Machines and Appliances, Quality of Voltage and Power and Quality of Telecommunication.
With our members, we actively participate in the preparation of curricula for electrical engineering; skills catalogs and preparation of examine catalogs. We have member, registered at Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in the commission to establish qualifications of the persons who shall perform official measurements.
We are incorporating in other education and training programs through partners worldwide for applications of our instruments.