MD 106 Non Contact Voltage Detector
Non contact voltage detectors
The MD 106 is a basic non-contact voltage tester that features an optical and acoustical indicator. It comes complete with a pocket clip. It is easy to operate and is an essential tool for both home handymen and professionals. The MD 106 can detect live-voltage wires in splices, cable plugs, cable drums, sockets, switches and junction boxes. The operation of the MD 106 can be verified with the self-test button. The Metrel MD 106 uses a capacitive measuring process. In contrast to inductive measurements, no flow of current is required.
- Non-contact voltage detection from 90 V AC.
- Optical and acoustical indication in case of power.
- 90 V … 1000 V AC measurement range.
- Optical and acoustical indication.
- CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Dimensions: 155 x 25 x 23 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 56 g
- Installation troubleshooting
- Voltage detection
- Field service
- Home maintenance
|MD 106 Non Contact Voltage Detector||en||1.0||17.11.2016||123.66 KB|
|MD 106 Non Contact Voltage Detector||Multi-Language||1.1.3||02.09.2022||20 752 485||861.37 KB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist