MD 126 Non-contact voltage and phase rotation detector New
Non contact voltage detectors
Voltage detection is the most basic safety test. The MD 126 offers a non-contact detection using coloured LED lights as indication. In a three phase system, the coloured lights indicate the phase sequence. A practical flashlight completes the functionality. The housing is small and light with the IP67 protection against water and dust, and 3 m drop test for robustness.
- Voltage detection;
- Phase sequence detection.
- Measures both voltage presence and phase sequence;
- Wide measuring range 100 ... 1000 V;
- Robust housing with IP67 and 3 m drop test;
- Sound and coloured light indication.
- Dimensions: 162 x 24 x 29 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 69 g
- Installation troubleshooting
- Voltage detection
- Phase sequence detection
- Field service
- Industrial testing
|Datasheet||MD 126 Non contact voltage and phase rotation detector||en||2022||04.03.2022||171.95 KB|
|Manual||MD 126 Non-contact voltage and phase rotation detector||Multi-Language||1.1.5||09.03.2022||20753242||429.2 KB||Login|