MI 3101 EurotestAT
The MI 3101 EurotestAT is the first installation safety tester with automated testing based on patented technology AUTO SEQUENCE ®. This remarkable instrument is equipped with a number of unique features including “All-in-one” installation safety testing, integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs (including B type), PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results and 10-level memory structure. Besides the EurotestAT has additional features like fuse / wire locating facility, specific earth resistance measuring function and built-in battery charger. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software, included in the standard set, to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing. The MI 3101 EurotestAT performs continuity, insulation, RCD, loop, line, voltage, frequency, earth resistance testing and phase sequence tests required by the EN 61557 standard.
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A and B);
- Earth resistance (3-wire method);
- Specific earth resistance (option);
- Overvoltage protection devices testing;
- Tracing the installations (option);
- High resolution loop impedance (mΩ).
- Autosequences: Testing of electrical installation safety with AUTO SEQUENCE ® is up to 5 times faster compared to traditional installation tester.
- All-in-one insulation: insulation tests between L-N, L-PE and N-PE can be performed simultaneously in less than 10 seconds.
- Structure building: a structure of the installation (up to 10 levels) can be built either using the software (which can then be sent to the instrument) or directly on the tester so that test results are always saved on the correct circuit.
- Barcode reading support: reading of data from barcode labelled installation structure elements for fast naming of memory locations on the field.
- Fuse location: function enables the locating of fuses / wires / faults with the help of the optional A 1191 Fuse locator.
- Earth resistance measurement: Unit can perform 3-wire earth resistance testing and specific earth resistance measurement.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help the software included in the standard set.
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multi-system testing: tests on TT, TN, IT and 115 V systems.
- Wide frequency range: 14 ... 500 Hz.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- B type RCD testing is supported.
- BT connectivity: it enables BT communication with Android tablets and smart phones via optional BT dongle.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading of test results and parameters and creation of test reports.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||MI 3101 EurotestAT||en||2008||08.03.2018||1.19 MB|
|Manual||MI 3101 EurotestAT||en||5.6||26.09.2018||20 751 834||3.68 MB||Login|
|PC Software||EuroLink PRO EU||en||4.35||23.02.2018||Readme||zip||60.05 MB||Login|