A 1631 EV monitoring cable
Other instruments / adapters / accessories
The A 1631 EV monitoring cable is a special accessory designed for CP signal, current and voltage monitoring during Electric Vehicle (EV) charging process in conjunction with supported Metrel testers and adapters. It is equipped with a Type 2 female plug connector to connect to an EV and a Type 2 male socket outlet for connecting to Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 60364-6 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Verification
- IEC/EN 60364-7 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Requirements for special installations or locations
Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
- EVSE Competences: Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment Safety
- IEC/EN 61851 Electric vehicle conductive charging system
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- Monitoring during a.c. EV charging with up to 32 A EVSE:
- CP signal communication monitoring during charging;*
- PP resistance;
- Possible to connect instruments for current and voltage verification (i.e. MI 2883 Energy Master, MI 2884 Energy Master XA);
- Possible to simulate external load (up to 13 A) via banana plugs and verify EVSE counters.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 x 160 x 330 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.78 kg.
- EVSE domestic installation testing
- EVSE periodic inspection