A 1631 EV monitoring cable New
Other instruments / adapters / accessories
The A 1631 EV monitoring cable is a special accessory designed for CP signal, current and voltage monitoring during Electric Vehicle (EV) charging process in conjunction with supported Metrel testers and adapters. It is equipped with a Type 2 female plug connector to connect to an EV and a Type 2 male socket outlet for connecting to Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
- IEC/EN 60364-6
- IEC/EN 60364-7
- IEC/EN 61010-1
- IEC/EN 61851
- Monitoring during a.c. EV charging with up to 32 A EVSE:
- CP signal communication monitoring during charging;*
- PP resistance;
- Possible to connect instruments for current and voltage verification (i.e. MI 2883 Energy Master, MI 2884 Energy Master XA);
- Possible to simulate external load (up to 13 A) via banana plugs and verify EVSE counters.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 x 160 x 330 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.78 kg.
Special Installations / Locations
- Electric vehicle charging stations
|Manual||A 1631 EV monitoring cable||en||1.1.1||20.03.2020||20753068||549.93 KB||Login|
|Datasheet||A 1631 EV monitoring cable||en||2020||19.02.2020||2.06 MB|