MI 2088 Earth Insulation Tester
The MI 2088 Earth - Insulation Tester is a high professional, multifunctional, portable test instrument intended for carrying out earth resistance, insulation resistance and continuity of protection conductors measurements. The Earth - Insulation Tester enables 4-wire earth resistance measuring method, 4-wire earth resistance method in combination with one clamp, two clamps earth resistance measurement, 4-wire specific earth resistance measurement and TRMS current measurement. Besides the breakdown voltage of overvoltage protection devices can be checked by the instrument. All the results can be saved on the instrument and then downloaded with the help of the EarthLink software to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing. The MI 2088 Earth - Insulation Tester performs earth resistance, continuity, insulation and voltage measurements required by the EN 61557 standard.
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 61557-2
- IEC/EN 61557-4
- IEC/EN 61557-5
- IEC/EN 61010 series
- IEC/EN 61010-1
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- Earth resistance (4-wire method, one clamp method, two clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance;
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- Overvoltage protection devices testing.
- Earth resistance measurement: instrument performs 4-wire earth resistance measurement with two additional rods; 4-wire earth resistance measurement in combination with an additional current clamp; earth resistance measurement with 2 current clamps without breaking the loop and 4-wire specific earth resistance measurement.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 cable directly to the PC with the help of the software included in the standard set.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, resistance measuring range up to 30 GΩ.
- PC SW EarthLink included in the standard set enables downloading of test results and parameters and creation of test reports.
- Software package EarthLink compatible with Windows operation systems allows download of test results from the instrument to a personal computer.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.7 kg
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Insulated or semiconductive walls and floors
|Datasheet||MI 2088 Earth Insulation Tester||en||1.0||16.11.2019||717.15 KB|
|Manual||MI 2088 Earth Insulation Tester||en||1.0||19.01.2011||20 750 325||1.28 MB||Login|