MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV
High voltage insulation testers
The MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV provides quick and accurate testing of insulation resistance. Five test voltages up to 5 kV and 1 TΩ resistance measuring range cover most of the industrial and power distribution applications. The large analogue / digital LCD screen with backlight offers easy reading of test results. The instrument is placed in a rugged carrying case which allows to use it in harsh environments.
Select a set
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557-2 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 2: Insulation resistance
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Voltage measurement;
- Frequency measurement.
- Measuring range up to 1 TΩ.
- Analogue scale and digital LCD: measuring results are displayed both in numeric and analogue form.
- Quick set-up: quick and easy selection of test voltage (250 V; 500 V; 1 kV; 2,5 kV; 5 kV).
- Fast testing: 5 mA current source for quick charging of capacitive load.
- Guard test terminal: for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
- Automatic discharge of tested object after test.
- Safe: high CAT IV / 600 V voltage protection.
- Easy to read: large bright LCD with backlight.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charger and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- High quality accessories: shielded test leads are included in a standard set.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 3 kg
|MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV||en||1.0||19.01.2011||378.04 KB|
|MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV||en||1.5||01.06.2011||20 751 271||1.14 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist