MI 3300 PAT Demoboard
Demonstration boards LV
The MI 3300 PAT Demoboard is an excellent instrument for teaching or demonstrating PAT testing. The MI 3300 simulates a wide variety of portable equipment in normal operation or in fault conditions with the simple flick of a switch. The strong rugged portable case with detachable lid allows the unit to be easily moved between sites. The ability of the unit to simulate unlimited number of different equipment and the possibility to set fault conditions make the PAT Demoboard the ideal unit for teaching or assessing learning in classrooms, training sessions, demonstration sessions, seminars and on PAT training courses.
- Practically unlimited number of different equipment (portable appliances, machines and switchgears) can be simulated by using different tables (eight are included in a standard set).
- On demand the demonstration board can be simply upgraded with new tables.
- Normal and fault situations can be switched on and off, offering fault conditions for the assessment of learning.
- Demoboard simulates the following faults: PE continuity faults, insulation resistance faults, leakage and touch leakage faults, polarity and functional faults.
- The demonstration board is built into a strong rugged case with a handle and detachable lid for storing leads, adapters and manuals.
- Dimensions (w × h × d): 350 x 335 x 160 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 2,76 kg
|Datasheet||MI 3300 Portable Appliance Simulation Board||en||1.0||19.01.2011||210.99 KB|
|Manual||MI 3300 Portable Appliance Simulation Board||en||1.0.6||02.11.2022||20 751 070||1.18 MB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|