SW 1303 aPAT Android
The aPATLink Android is Advanced Portable Appliance Testing tool. It enables fast and simple data management of tested appliances, as well as a quick overview of already performed tests by simply scanning a QR code. The application enables the user to send results to the main office before leaving test site, enter and save data to the test instrument by using a Smart phones’ keyboard. Also it enables a creation of the custom made database for portable appliances’ ID’s, the appliances’ names and the appliances’ locations. All these features enable the user a faster and easier data handling.
- Complete database of tested appliances on one location;
- Upcoming retest warning on your smart phone or tablet;
- Simple, custom auto-test creation;
- Use of smart phones barcode or QR code scanner for quicker data entry;
- Remote control of GT tester;
- Easy data entering;
- Projects can be stored to your drop box account;
- Sending data to main office, before leaving test site;
- Built in risk assessment calculator;
- None skilled user can perform test simply by scanning the QR code containing all needed information for specific appliance;
- Overview of testing parameters by simple scanning QR code.
- In Built Risk Assessment tool to provide correct Re-Test periods in accordance with COP version 4;
- Protect your business by applying QR codes instead of Bar Codes.
|Android||SW 1303 aPAT Android||en||04.01.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|