- Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Current: TRMS peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Power (active, reactive, apparent)
- Power factor, cos ϕ
- Unbalance, flicker measurement
- Harmonic analysis up to 50th harmonic, THD measurement
- Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed)
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160
- Capturing and recording of power susply events (shut-down’s, interruptions, swells, dips)
- Inrush currents monitoring and recording up to 10 adjustable alarms
- Waveform displaying and snapshot
- 4 voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 … 1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V).
- 4 current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition and “on instrument” range selection.
- Compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S/A. Predefined recorder profile for EN 50160 survey.
- Power measurements compliance with IEC 61557-12 and IEEE 1448.
- Simultaneous 8 channels - 16 bit AD conversion for accurate power measurements (minimal phase shift error).
- Simple to use and powerful recorder with 8 MB of memory and possibility to record up to 524 different power quality signatures.
- Interharmonics and mains signalling measurement and recording.
- Temperature probe for measuring the temperature of the tested transformer, capacitor bank, etc.
- Faster troubleshooting due to on-screen displaying of trends and captured events, while recording
is performed in the background.
- 4-quadrant measurements (generator and load with capacitive or inductive characters).
- Powerful troubleshooting tools: transient, fast, and waveform recorder.
- Voltage events and user defined alarms capture.
- Internal memory allows recording up to 4 weeks.
- PowerView is a companion PC Software which provides easiest way to download, view and analyze measured data and print test reports.
PowerView PC SW platform contains a package of functionalities needed for profund evaluation of power quality phenomena and creation of complex reports like:
- Data download
- Predefined EN 50160 power quality test report
- Data merge
- Transfer of test data to other applications (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.)
- Filtering of recorded data
- Tool for repairing of downloaded results to prevent loss of data during transmission
Dimensions: 220 x 115 x 90 mm
Mass: 0.65 kg