MI 3155 EurotestXD
- Live Transformer’s Impedance Measurement with Four Wire Test;
- Hi-precision Short Circuit Current evaluation with Calculated Hot factor;
- 3-wire test of PE (RPE function) without extension lead conductor;
- Autotest insulation function between L-N, N-PE and L-PE (R ISO ALL function);
- 4 wire continuity test;
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- 2-wire and 3-wire loop impedance (L-PE) measurement with Trip Lock RCD function;
- Touch voltage / Contact voltage measurement with external P/S probe.
- 2-wire and 3-wire line impedance (L-L, L-N) measurement;
- 1-phase / 3-phase TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Line, loop and RCD measurements at frequency range 16 ... 400 Hz;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Machine mode support with time discharge;
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE (Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment) support (option);
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs. *
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Functional inspections.
- Visual inspections.
- Custom inspections (visual and functional) which may be incorporated into AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections.
- Machine functional and visual inspections.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure (RCD AUTO).
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download). *
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download). **
* Available with MESM PRO licence
** Available with EU Set
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 252 x 111 x 165 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.78 kg.
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||MI 3155 EurotestXD||en||2017||09.08.2018||1.06 MB|
|Manual||MI 3155 EurotestXD||en||1.4.5||18.06.2018||20 752 716||6.78 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||184.108.40.20671||08.06.2018||Readme||zip||192.12 MB||Login|
MI 3155 EurotestXD in-depth video
An extensive overview of some of the MI 3155 EurotestXD functionalities.