MI 3152 EurotestXC
MI 3152 EurotestXC is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN, TT and IT earthing systems are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, specific earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- IEC 61557-12
- IEC 61557-14
- IEC/EN 61851
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Functional inspections.
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Connections / Bondings
- Insulation Analysing
- Earthings / Funnels
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
- 3-phase system testing
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
Special Installations / Locations
- Construction Sites
- Railway Systems
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
- Fire Brigade Vehicles
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- Medical Sites / Surgery Rooms
- Mobile Video / Audio / Concert Halls / Fair Playground
- System maintenance
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||Industrial EIS||en||1.0||20.05.2016||4.49 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3152 EurotestXC||en||1.0||27.02.2017||652.05 KB|
|Manual||MI 3152 EurotestXC||en||1.5.9||20.04.2018||20 752 411||6.19 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||126.96.36.19917||03.10.2018||Readme||zip||204.47 MB||Login|