MI 3125 BT EurotestCOMBO
The MI 3125BT EurotestCOMBO performs all the necessary tests for installation safety testing on TT and TN systems. The large graphic display with backlight offers easy reading of results, indications, measurement parameters and messages. Two LED Pass/Fail indicators are placed on both sides of the LCD. MI 3125BT EurotestCOMBO contains integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs (including B type) for the evaluation of test results. Each test has its own individual help screen describing how to connect the instrument into the installation and how to perform a measurement. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software, included in the standard set, to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing. MI 3125BT EurotestCOMBO performs continuity, insulation, RCD, loop, line, voltage, frequency, earth resistance testing and phase sequence tests required by the EN 61557 standard.
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A and B);
- Earth resistance (3-wire method).
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Earth resistance measurement: instrument performs 3-wire earth resistance testing with two additional rods.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multi-system testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- B type RCD testing is supported.
- BT connectivity: it enables BT communication with Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Eurolink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading of test results and parameters and creation of test reports.
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Mass: 1.0 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
Special Installations / Locations
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- System maintenance
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||PC SW EuroLink PRO||en||1.0||13.03.2014||915.07 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3125 BT EurotestCOMBO||en||1.0||17.03.2014||1.08 MB|
|Manual||MI 3125 BT EurotestCOMBO||en||2.1||17.03.2014||20 751 484||1.22 MB||Login|
|PC Software||EuroLink PRO EU||en||4.35||23.02.2018||Readme||zip||60.05 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||220.127.116.1117||03.10.2018||Readme||zip||204.47 MB||Login|