MI 3102 BT EurotestXE
MI 3102 BT EurotestXE is a multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a complete set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. It supports AUTO SEQUENCE® testing of the TN, TT and IT earthing systems. ISFL measurements and the IMD tests can be performed. Besides, the MI 3102 BT EurotestXE enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement. EurotestXE is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-7
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- IEC 61557-12
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and harmonics;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Power measurements and harmonics analysis.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- On-line voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Trip Lock function: loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure.
- Bluetooth communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
- PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
- 3-phase system testing
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessments
Special Installations / Locations
- Construction Sites
- Railway Systems
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
- Fire Brigade Vehicles
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- Medical Sites / Surgery Rooms
- Mobile Video / Audio / Concert Halls / Fair Playground
- System maintenance
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||PC SW EuroLink PRO||en||1.0||13.03.2014||915.07 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3102 BT EurotestXE||en||1.0||22.08.2014||1.17 MB|
|Manual||MI 3102 BT EurotestXE||en||1.3||27.09.2018||20 752 130||3.61 MB||Login|
|PC Software||EuroLink PRO EU||en||4.36||20.12.2018||Readme||zip||61.24 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||126.96.36.19911||03.10.2018||Readme||zip||197.97 MB||Login|
|USB driver||USB driver||Multi-Language||2.06.00||10.12.2018||Readme||zip||2.99 MB||Login|