MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV
MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN and TT earthing systems expanded with insulation resistance measurement with the test voltage up to 2,5 kV are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, earth resistance measurement with 3 wire and 2 clamps method and illuminance measurement, TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests as well as diagnostic test enabled by PI and DAR indexes calculation.
- IEC / EN / HD 61557-6
- IEC / EN / HD 60364
- EN 60364-4-41
- IEC / EN 61008
- IEC / EN 61009
- IEC / EN / TR 60755
- AS / NZ 3017
- HD 384
- VDE 0100
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- AS / NZ 3018
- CEI 64.8
- VDE 0413
- VDE 100
- IEC/EN 61851
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Functional inspections.
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
Special Installations / Locations
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
- Fire Brigade Vehicles
- Military / Police Vehicles
- Mobile LV Generator Units
- Medical Sites / Surgery Rooms
- Mobile Video / Audio / Concert Halls / Fair Playground
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV||en||1.0||27.02.2017||672.22 KB|
|Manual||MI 3152 EurotestXC||en||1.5.9||20.04.2018||20 752 411||6.19 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||126.96.36.19990||03.05.2018||Readme||zip||179.26 MB||Login|
MI 3152 EurotestXC in-depth video
An in-depth overview of some of the MI 3152 EurotestXC functionalities.