MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV
MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN and TT earthing systems expanded with insulation resistance measurement with the test voltage up to 2,5 kV are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, earth resistance measurement with 3 wire and 2 clamps method and illuminance measurement, TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests as well as diagnostic test enabled by PI and DAR indexes calculation.
- IEC/EN 60364 series
- IEC/EN 60364-6
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41
- IEC/EN 60755
- IEC/EN 61008
- IEC/EN 61009
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 61557-1
- IEC/EN 61557-2
- IEC/EN 61557-3
- IEC/EN 61557-4
- IEC/EN 61557-5
- IEC/EN 61557-6
- IEC/EN 61557-7
- IEC/EN 61557-10
- IEC/EN 61557-12
- IEC/EN 61851
AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3760
AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3018
AS / NZ 3017
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- IEC/EN 61010 series
- IEC/EN 61010-1
- IEC/EN 61326 series
- IEC/EN 61326-1
- IEC/EN 62752
- IEC/EN 62955
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
- Varistor test;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance combined also in one function Z AUTO;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th harmonic);
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option);
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
- Determining location of cables (option);
- QR and/or barcode scanner support (option).
- Predefined profile dependent
- AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
- High resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
- Functional inspections.
- Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Optional aMESM Android APP (structure and report creation, data upload/download).
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
- Power generation
- Thermal energy power plants
Renewable energy sources
- Renewable powerplants
- Hydroelectric power
- Wind power generation
- Power distribution
- Remote antenna tower earthing resistance
- Insulation of long cables
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Specific earth resistance measurement methods
Earthing and lightning protection
- Earthing measurement with fall of potential method
- 2-clamps method for measuring lightning and earth protection
- Surge protection devices
Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety
- Substation electrical safety
- Mains bonding and touch voltages during fault
- Switchboards and automatic trip-out protection
- Public places electrical safety
Hospital earthing and lightning protection
- Hospital earthing measurement with fall of potential method
- Mains bonding and touch voltages during fault current
- Two clamps method for measuring lightning and earth protection
- Surge protection devices in hospitals
Power supply and power distribution
- Hospital switchboards and automatic trip-out protection
Patient recovery rooms
- Public and workspace electrical safety in healthcare
- Electrical safety in hospital wet areas
Secondary power sources in healthcare
- Generator safety
|Datasheet||MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV||en||1.0||27.02.2017||672.22 KB|
|Datasheet||Ion SDK and Black-Box protocol||en||2020||07.10.2020||Brochure||835.94 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3152 EurotestXC||en||1.9.13||21.09.2020||20 752 411||6.92 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||1.17.0. 6427||30.11.2020||Readme||zip||300.99 MB||Login|