MD 9273 Bluetooth® TRMS Leakage Clamp with Power Functions New
The MD 9273 is the new Bluetooth-enabled expansion to the Metrel multifunctional testers MI 3155, MI 3152 and MI 3325. When used together, they form a team for measuring data from a safe distance. The multifunctional instruments can record inrush current from MD 9273 measurement and display data in table or graph form, or they can be used to generate a 128 Hz signal that MD 9273 can filter and follow for cable tracing. When acting as a remote probe, it can send data on current, voltage, power, and harmonics. On the other hand, it is an independent instrument with improved accuracy, construction, and new functions like VFD filter. It can accurately read the TRMS AC leakage current of a system, detect losses in the system, suggest possible reasons for the loss, sense the harmonics in the signal, and perform basic power quality tests.
Which is the best for you?
Select a set
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
Instrument safety towards user
- Directive EMC 2004/108/EC on electromagnetic compatibility
- Directive EMC 89/336/EE on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-031 Amendment 1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated probe assemblies for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- IEC/EN 61010-2-032 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 2-032: Particular requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated current sensors for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61010-2-033 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-033: Particular requirements for hand-held multimeters and other meters for domestic and professional use, capable of measuring mains voltage
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- TRMS AC and DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC current measurement;
- Frequency measurement;
- VFD frequency and voltage measurement;
- Harmonics measurement;
- Power parameters measurement.
- Bluetooth connection to MI 3155, MI 3152 and MI 3325.
- Inrush current recording with MI 3155, MI 3152 and MI 3325.
- Online measurements of current, voltage, power, current harmonics, and voltage harmonics.
- 128 Hz notch filter for cable tracing.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Jaw size: 28 mm.
- Shielded jaw: shielded jaw allows the clamp meter to be used in the noisiest environments.
- Accurate: readings of AC current with an accuracy of 0.8 % and a base resolution of 0.01 mA and voltage with an accuracy of 0.5 % and a base resolution of 0.01 V.
- Power: measures various power parameters (active, reactive, apparent power, THD, PF, phase displacement).
- Intelligent loss analysis: complex algorithms detect loss and allow determining possible reasons for current loss.
- Harmonics: measures current or voltage harmonic components and a percentage value of a harmonic up to the 19th.
- THD and PF: dual display allows readings to be displayed along with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) or Power Factor (PF).
- Peak value: the peak value of the waveform or crest factor can be displayed.
- MAX/MIN/HOLD mode: displays maximum, minimum or last measured value.
- Dimensions: 185 mm x 62 mm x 42 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 210 g
- Basic earth resistance
- Voltage measurements
- Current measurements
- Safety of portable appliances
- Photovoltaic systems
- Appliances troubleshooting
- Phase sequence detection
- Hobby work
|MD 9273 Bluetooth® TRMS Leakage Clamp with Power Functions||en||2023||24.08.2023||424.73 KB|
|MD 9273 Bluetooth® TRMS Leakage Clamp with Power Functions||Multi-Language||1.2.8||24.08.2023||20 753 096||1.57 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist