MD 9272 Leakage Clamp TRMS Meter with Power Functions Featured
The MD 9272 is a unique earth leakage clamp meter. It not just has the ability to accurately read the TRMS AC leakage current of a system, it can also detect losses in the system and suggest possible reasons for the loss. The voltage, power, harmonic, power factor (PF), total harmonic distortion (THD) and crest factor measurements make this instrument suitable for any electrician and engineer.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
Instrument safety towards user
- Directive EMC 89/336/EE on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- IEC/EN 61010-2-032 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 2-032: Particular requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated current sensors for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61010-2-033 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-033: Particular requirements for hand-held multimeters and other meters for domestic and professional use, capable of measuring mains voltage
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- IEC/EN 61326-1 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - Part 1: General requirements
- TRMS AC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC current measurement;
- Frequency measurement;
- Power parameters measurement.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Jaw size: 28 mm.
- Shielded Jaw: shielded jaw allows the clamp meter to be used in the noisiest environments.
- Accurate: readings of AC current with an accuracy of 0.8 % and a base resolution of 0.01 mA and voltage with an accuracy of 0.5 % and a base resolution of 0.1 V.
- Power: measures various power parameters (active, reactive, apparent power, THD, PF, phase displacement).
- Intelligent loss analysis: complex algorithms detect loss and allow determining possible reasons for current loss.
- Harmonics: measures current or voltage harmonic components and a percentage value of a harmonic up to the 19th.
- THD and PF: dual display allows readings to be displayed along with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) or Power Factor (PF).
- Peak value: the peak value of the waveform or crest factor can be displayed.
- MAX/MIN/HOLD mode: displays maximum, minimum or average measured value.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 60 x 43 x 190 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 255 g
Power supply and power distribution
- Basic earth resistance
- Voltage measurements
- Current measurements
- Safety of portable appliances
- Photovoltaic systems
- Appliances troubleshooting
- Phase sequence detection
- Hobby work
|Datasheet||MD 9272 Leakage Clamp TRMS Meter with Power Functions||en||2022||05.09.2022||286.43 KB|
|Manual||MD 9272 Leakage Clamp TRMS Meter with Power Functions||Multi-Language||2.1.8||05.10.2022||20 752 381||1.2 MB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|