MD 9250 Industrial TRMS AC/DC CAT IV 1000 V
The MD 9250 is the first Clamp Meter that meets overvoltage category CAT IV 1000 V. MD 9250 is a high quality clamp meter specially designed for single-hand operation, built-in measuring functions; TRMS AC/DC (current, voltage), capacitance, temperature and full range resistance makes this instrument an ideal tool for the most demanding applications in the industrial sector. The large jaws capacity of (max. 55 mm) in diameter allows AC/DC - current measurements up to 2000 A. High resolution and accuracy, 2-line LCD display fast data acquisition and transfer (via optical interface), non-contact voltage detection, and auto-check function are highlights of the instrument.
Which is the best for you?
Select a set
Medical and surgery rooms' installations
- IEC/EN 60364-7-710 Requirements for special installations or locations – Medical Location
Instrument safety towards user
- EN 55032 Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment - Emission requirements
- IEC 61000-2-12 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 2-12: Environment - Compatibility levels for low-frequency conducted disturbances and signalling in public medium-voltage power supply systems
- IEC/EN 61000-3-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 3-2 - Limits - Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤ 16 A per phase)
- IEC/EN 61000-3-3 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 3-3 - Limits - Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current ≤ 16 A per phase and not subject to conditional connection
- IEC/EN 61000-4-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Part 4-2: Testing and measurement techniques - Electrostatic discharge immunity test
- IEC/EN 61000-4-3 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Part 4-3: Testing and measurement techniques - Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test
- IEC/EN 61000-4-4 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-4: Testing and measurement techniques - Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test
- IEC/EN 61000-4-5 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-5: Testing and measurement techniques - Surge immunity test
- IEC/EN 61000-4-7 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-7: Testing and measurement techniques - General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation, for power supply systems and equipment connected thereto
- IEC/EN 61000-4-8 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-8: Testing and measurement techniques - Power frequency magnetic field immunity test
- IEC 61000-6-5:2015 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 6-5: Generic standards - Immunity for equipment used in power station and substation environment
- The Low Voltage Directive LVD 73/23/EEC Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Directive EMC 89/336/EE on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- IEC/EN 61010-2-033 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-033: Particular requirements for hand-held multimeters and other meters for domestic and professional use, capable of measuring mains voltage
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Electric field detection;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Temperature measurement.
- Large jaws: for measuring on 55mm size conductors.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- VFD: feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency.
- High current: 2000 A DC & AC clamp on measurement.
- Lo-Z: AutoCheck® mode provides low (ramp-up) input impedance to drain ghost voltages.
- Auto-check function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC voltage or resistance.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Transient protection: it protects user in case of lightning strike or switching surge up to 12 kV.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the optional PC software.
- In-rush: fast 5ms Crest-MAX mode to capture in-rush currents.
- Temperature: measures temperature in Celsius up to 1000 °C and in Fahrenheit up to 1832 °F.
- Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
- Backlight: large bright 3-5/6 digits 6,000 counts + 1,999 counts dual LCD display with backlight for working in dark conditions.
- Safe: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 97 x 43 x 264 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 608 g
|MD 9250 Industrial TRMS AC/DC CAT IV 1000 V||en||2023||30.06.2023||387.38 KB|
|MD 9250 Industrial TRMS AC/DC CAT IV 1000 V||Multi-Language||1.1.3||26.09.2022||20 752 003||4.06 MB||Login|
|SW 1313 Data Recording||Multi-Language||1.1.1||23.03.2021||zip||2.73 MB||Login|
|USB driver (DMM)||en||1.1.1||23.03.2021||zip||13.62 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist