MD 9020 General Purpose Digital Multimeter
The MD 9020 is a high-quality digital multimeter, designed for everyday use in the laboratory and for maintenance and repair work in the field and in the industrial sector as well.
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61000 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) series
- IEC/EN 61000-4-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Part 4-2: Testing and measurement techniques - Electrostatic discharge immunity test
- IEC/EN 61000-4-3 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Part 4-3: Testing and measurement techniques - Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test
- The Low Voltage Directive LVD 2006/95/EC Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Directive EMC 2004/108/EC on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61010-031 Amendment 1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated probe assemblies for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- IEC/EN 61010-2-033 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-033: Particular requirements for hand-held multimeters and other meters for domestic and professional use, capable of measuring mains voltage
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- IEC/EN 61326-1 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - Part 1: General requirements
- AC, DC voltage measurement;
- AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diod test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Temperature measurement.
- Temperature measurement: measures temperature in Celsius up to 300 °C and in Fahrenheit up to 572 °F.
- Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz.
- Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- MAX Hold: MAX hold feature freezes the maximum measured value.
- Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT II / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 87 x 35,5 x 186 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 396 g
- Voltage measurements
- Current measurements
- Frequency measurements
- Appliances troubleshooting
- Field service
- Home maintenance
- Hobby work
|Datasheet||MD 9020 General Purpose Digital Multimeter||en||1.0||19.01.2011||339.16 KB|
|Manual||MD 9020 General Purpose Digital Multimeter||en||2.1.1||18.08.2020||20 751 286||3.26 MB||Login|