MD 9910 Thermal camera New
MD 9910 is a small thermal imager with large ambitions. Frame rate is extremely fast at 50 Hz. 80x80 pixel thermal resolution can show damage on contacts in electrical switchboards or distribution boards, stressed overcurrent or overvoltage protection, or unnecessary friction on motor axle. PCB troubleshooting is made easier by discovering hot spots at close range. At the same time, short focal length allows to go through large areas quickly. Center shot temperature, hot and cold markers give a better sense to the image and its span. Shot images can be immediately transfered to Android device using the app and Bluetooth connection. Span can be set manually to be able to take advantage of its great thermal resolution. Large Li-ion battery allows for 4 to 5h work. It was drop-tested to 2m.
- Temperature difference.
- Very fast frame rate 50 hz;
- Three markers on screen (hottest, coldest, central);
- 5 different palletes;
- Lock and compare feature;
- Temperature in °C, °F or K;
- LED flashlight;
- Android apps for Bluetooth connection;
- Instant share of image over Bluetooth;
- Shooting images from Android app;
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries with long life;
- Internal memory;
- Hold image feature.
- aMIRA – Metrel IR Analyser for Android
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 180 x 60 x 75 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 260 g
|Manual||MD 9910 Thermal camera||Multi-Language||1.1.4||28.01.2020||20 752 957||1.4 MB||Login|
|Datasheet||MD 9910 Thermal camera||en||2019||28.01.2020||191.35 KB|