MI 3105 EurotestXA
The top model of Metrel’s installation testers is MI 3105 EurotestXA. Features including “All-in-one” installation safety testing, AUTO SEQUENCE ® testing, integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs (including B type), PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results, 10-level memory structure and built-in battery charger make the EurotestXA an exemplary instrument. Additional features include TRMS current measurement, 3-wire / one clamp / two clamps earth resistance and 4-wire specific earth resistance measurements, illumination measurement and fuse / fault locator function. All the results can be quickly saved and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software to the computer for evaluation and professional report generation after testing. The MI 3105 EurotestXA performs continuity, insulation, RCD, loop, line, voltage, frequency, earth resistance and phase sequence testing required by the EN 61557 standard.
- IEC 60364-6
- IEC 60364-7
- IEC 60364-4-41
- IEC 60755
- IEC 61008
- IEC 61009
- IEC 61557-1
- IEC 61557-2
- IEC 61557-3
- IEC 61557-4
- IEC 61557-5
- IEC 61557-6
- IEC 61557-7
- IEC 61557-10
- AS / NZ 3760
- AS / NZ 3018
- AS / NZ 3017
- VDE 0413
- VDE 0100
- HD 384
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A and B);
- Earth resistance (3-wire method, one clamp method, two clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents;
- Overvoltage protection devices testing;
- Illumination (option);
- Tracing the installations (option);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- First fault leakage current in IT systems;
- High resolution loop impedance (mΩ).
- Autosequences: Testing of electrical installation safety with AUTO SEQUENCE ® is up to 5 times faster compared to traditional installation tester.
- All-in-one insulation: insulation tests between L-N, L-PE and N-PE can be performed simultaneously in less than 10 seconds.
- Medical site testing: measurement of First fault leakage current (ISFL) and insulation monitoring device (IMD) checking.
- Structure building: a structure of the installation (up to 10 levels) can be built either using the software (which can then be sent to the instrument) or directly on the tester so that test results are always saved on the correct circuit.
- Barcode reading support: reading of data from barcode labelled installation structure elements for fast naming of memory locations on the field.
- Fuse location: function enables the locating of fuses / wires / faults with the help of the optional A 1191 Fuse locator.
- Earth resistance measurement: Tester can perform 3-wire earth resistance testing, one clamp and two clamps earth resistance and specific earth resistance measurement.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the software included in the standard set.
- Help screens: instrument comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables: this unique feature allows automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Online voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 1000 MΩ.
- Trip Lock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Multi-system testing: tests on TT, TN, IT and reduced low voltage systems.
- Wide frequency range: 14 ... 500 Hz.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure significantly reduces test time.
- B type RCD testing is supported.
- BT connectivity: it enables BT communication with Android tablets and smart phones via optional BT dongle.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading of test results and parameters and creation of test reports.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Connections / Bondings
- Earthings / Funnels
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Machines / Power Loads
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Fire Safety
Special Installations / Locations
- Construction Sites
- Railway Systems
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
- Mobile Video / Audio / Concert Halls / Fair Playground
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||MI 3105 EurotestXA||en||2008||19.02.2018||2.48 MB|
|Manual||MI 3105 EurotestXA||en||5.5||26.09.2018||20 751 833||4.13 MB||Login|
|PC Software||EuroLink PRO EU||en||4.35||23.02.2018||Readme||zip||60.05 MB||Login|