MA 2067 Demonstration Board

Demonstration boards LV

Demonstration Board MA 2067 is an excellent demonstration and educational tool that simulates real conditions in low voltage electrical installations. The Demonstration board consists of all significant elements of electrical installations like RCDs of different types, fuses, PE equalization bars, 1-phase and 3-phase sockets, various consumers of electrical energy and various grounding systems (TT, TN, IT). The MA 2067 Demonstration Board provides simulation of different types of faults in electro installation. Complete testing and troubleshooting of the installation is possible by using suitable instruments.

Select a set


Key features

  • 65 different measurements in accordance to EN 61557 are possible (insulation resistance, continuity of PE conductors, earth resistance, specific earth resistance, line and loop impedance, phase rotation, leakage current, RCD testing, voltage and frequency).
  • 19 different errors can be selected on a lockable distributor.
  • Different types of RCD are integrated   for measurement of trip-out time, trip- out current and contact voltage
  • Simulation of TT, TN and IT earth systems.
  • Possibility of connection to single phase or 3-phase supply system.
  • Booklet with theory and exercises for schools and training centres is included in a standard set.

Technical data

  • Dimensions (w x h x l): 
    Board: 680 x 175 x 450 mm; Board support: 700 x 400 x 320 mm.

  • Mass: Board: 12.5 kg.


Datasheet Language Version Release Notes Type Size Download
MA 2067 Demonstration Board en 2022 05.09.2022 pdf 587.25 KB
Manual Language Version Release Notes Type Size Download
MA 2067 Demonstration Board en 1.4.5 07.09.2022 20 751 789 pdf 1.29 MB Login
MA 2067 Demonstration board Multi-Language 2023 20.01.2023 zip 2.21 MB Login
DoC Language Version Release Notes Type Size Download
EU Declaration of Conformity Multi-Language 06.07.2023 QR code External link Unknown

Where to buy?

Search for distributors and partners

Have a question?

Speak with a specialist