SW 1401 eMobility Android
The eMobility Android App is an additional testing tool for Android devices. It allows execution of functional measurements on Mode 2 or Mode 3 EVSE charging equipment through the A 1632 eMobility Analyser via Bluetooth, as well as a quick overview of already performed tests. All tests may be saved into an internal database for later viewing of results. The app is useful especially for users who already have a third-party multi-functional installation tester, but wish to save results of functional measurements for later analysis.
- Functional EV simulation;
- Functional error simulation;
- Executing monitoring functional measurements during Mode 2 or Mode 3 charging of electrical vehicle (EV);
- Monitor all relevant parameters (CP+, CP-, duty cycle with calculated charging current, frequency, voltages), including the state of the Control Pilot (CP);
- Save data to internal database for later viewing of results.
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist