A 1722 PRCD adapter New
Other instruments / adapters / accessories
The A 1722 PRCD Adapter is a multi-function test adapter intended for safety and functional testing of different types of 1-phase and 3-phase PRCDs. The adapter supports simulation of different error states and it has connection inputs for testing of PE wire (if monitored by PRCD), probe test (to test PRCD's touch electrode) and other applicable tests for standardized PRCD’s testing. If used together with the MI 3155 Eurotest XD AUTO SEQUENCE®, the complete PRCD can be tested (state-by-state) electrically and functionally with a push of a button. It is possible to create a professional PRCD-based report with MESM.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
Portable appliances safety
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- VDE 0661 Portable residual current devices without integral overcurrent protection for household and similar use (PRCDs)
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- Simulation of errors on input mains;
- Accessible Inputs/Outputs for easy connection of safety testers;
- Enables testing Continuity in PRCDs with the PE wire monitored.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 x 160 x 330 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 4.8 kg.