MI 2093 Line Tracer
Other instruments / adapters / accessories
The MI 2093 Line Tracer is a universal instrument intended for tracing hidden conductive paths under plasters in walls, floors and ground or for determining one wire in a tuft of wires. Fuses or outlets belonging to a certain loop can be located as well. Line Tracer helps the operator to resolve hidden line problems easily (short circuits, interruptions, breakages).
- Tracing cables in walls, ceilings, floor and ground;
- Tracing live or voltage free cables;
- Locating cable interruptions and short-circuits in cables;
- Locating concealed sockets and distribution boxes;
- Locating fuses and assignment to circuits;
- Determining an individual wire in a bundle of wires;
- Tracing pipe installations and other conductive loops.
- Detection depth up to 2 m can be achieved.
- Works on both, energized and non-energized systems.
- The highly sensitive Receiver R10K detects injected signal around the measured line or object.
- Three levels of sensitivity adjustment: low, middle and high. Each level can be additionally precisely adjusted.
- Dual, bar-graph and buzzer indicator ensures indication in dark and noisy environment.
Dimensions (w x h x l):
- Transmitter: 100 x 50 x 200 mm
- Receiver: 45 x 45 x 210 mm
Mass (without accessories):
- Transmitter: 0.3 kg
- Receiver: 0.15 kg
|Datasheet||MI 2093 Line Tracer||en||1.0||02.06.2016||501.68 KB|
|Manual||MI 2093 Line Tracer||en||3.2||19.01.2011||20 750 717||846.21 KB||Login|