MI 3299 HV Demonstration Box 10 kV
Demonstration boards LV
The MI 3299 High voltage Demonstration Box 10 kV has been developed for demonstration purposes at high voltage insulation diagnostics. It simulates typical electrical insulation usually met in the industrial environment. It is equipped with high quality resistors in different ranges, high voltage capacitors and a discharge facility to simulate a breakdown phenomenon in gases. Additionally measurements of polarization index (PI), dielectric discharge (DD) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) can be demonstrated. Packed with all these features the demonstration box is also well suited for basic calibration of DC high voltage insulation resistance measuring instruments.
- 10 kV rated resistors with very low voltage coefficient.
- Resistive decade with 200 kΩ, 500 MΩ, 200 GΩ and 2 TΩ resistors.
- HV capacitors in 2.5 μF and 5 nF range.
- Built-in spark gap and gas discharge tube.
- Demonstration of insulation breakdown in gases is possible.
- Two models of insulation material (good and bad cables) enable the demonstration of real insulation behavior under high DC voltage.
- Demonstration box is put in the strong rugged case with handle for comfortable carrying.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 440 x 320 x 110 mm
- Weight (without accessories): 4 kg
|Datasheet||MI 3299 HV demo BOX||en||1.0||19.01.2011||699.38 KB|
|Manual||MI 3299 HV demo BOX||en||1.1||19.01.2011||20 751 482||276.54 KB||Login|