A 1422 Active 3-phase Adapter Plus Featured
Other Instruments / adapters / accessories
Metrel’s A 1422 Multifunctional test adapter is designed for troubleshooting, as well as for periodic testing on 3-phase appliances and machinery. Unique functions such as, active polarity testing, differential leakage testing and testing of 3-phase RCD’s make the A 1422 Active 3-phase Adapter an ideal instrument for advanced applications. The A 1422 adapter is designed for use alongside the MI 3321 MultiservicerXA, MI 3360 OmegaGT and the MI 3310/MI 3310 25A SigmaGT, enabling functional tests to be carried out on machines up to 40 A. Several test socket outlets make this instrument an ideal tester for testing industrial extension leads that may also be RCD protected. The A 1422 Multifunctional test adapter has complete support for testing of Arc Welding Equipment in accordance to EN 60974-4 and VDE 0544-4.
Electrical switchboards safety
- ESB Competences: Electrical Switchboards Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 61439-1 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 1: General rules
- IEC/EN 62271 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - series
- IEC/EN 62271-1 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 1: Common specifications for alternating current switchgear and controlgear
- IEC/EN 62271-100 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 100: Alternating current circuit-breakers
- MST Competences: Machines Electrical Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 50191 Erection and operation of electrical test equipment
- IEC/EN 60204-1 Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 60950 Information technology equipment – Safety
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- AWE Competences: Arc Welding Equipment Safety Testing
- IEC/EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety
- IEC/EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests
- VDE 0404-1 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 1: General requirements
- VDE 0404-2 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 2: testing equipment for tests after repair, change or in the case of repeat tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- NEN 3140 Guidelines for safe working practices - The IEE Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 3rd edition
- IEC/EN 60974-4 Arc welding equipment - Part 4: Periodic inspection and testing
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-2-030 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-030: Particular requirements for equipment having testing or measuring circuits
- Testing of Open-Circuit Voltage at ARC Welding Units in accordance to EN 60974-4.
- All tests on 3-phase electrical equipment can be carried out including live leakage test, power, polarity, RCD and Active polarity.
- Simple connection to the PAT/MACHINE tester with automatic detection.
- Simple test procedures, identical to single-phase equipment.
- Test sequence for 3-phase tests are automatically set based on entered test codes and input voltages.
- Built-in CEE 3-phase/32 A 5-pin, CEE 3-phase/16 A 5-pin and CEE 1-phase/16 A 3-pin test sockets.
- Instrument comes complete with all accessories necessary for comfortable measurements and is kept in a robust waterproof case.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 335 x 160 x 335 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 7.2 kg
Appliance and machine safety
- PAT measurements and management
|Datasheet||A 1422 Active 3-phase Adapter Plus||en||1.0||10.10.2012||1.4 MB|
|Manual||A 1422 Active 3-phas Adapter Plus||en||2.0.4||04.06.2020||20 751 979||9.44 MB||Login|