A 1532 EVSE adapter Featured
Other instruments / adapters / accessories
If used together with Metrel AutoSequences®, prebuilt in the newer multifunctional testers, the complete EVSE charging station can be tested (state-by-state) electrically and functionally with a push of a button. It is possible to create a professional station-based report with MESM.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
- EVSE Competences: Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment Safety
- IEC/EN 61851 Electric vehicle conductive charging system
- Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester.
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output.
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection.
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status.
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE).
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE.
- 6 mA EV RCD support.
- Functional tests support*.
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support*.
- MESM report creation**.
- A 1532
- 6 mA EV RCD
- EVSE report**
- Functional test support
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support
* Functional tests and AUTO SEQUENCE® are supported only on the MI 3155 Eurotest XD, MI 3152 EurotestXC and MI 3152 H EurotestXC 2.5 kV testers.
** Report printing is only available via the MESM PC SW. The MESM license (P 1101) is to be purchased separately.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 200 x 100 x 70 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 0.82 kg
- EVSE construction and testing
|Datasheet||A 1532 EVSE adapter||en||2019||09.01.2019||448.05 KB|
|Manual||A 1532 EVSE adapter||en||1.3.5||27.05.2021||20 752 684||429.67 KB||Login|
How-to video: EVSE testing (Part 1)
Part 1: Presentation of A 1532 EVSE adapter.
How-to video: EVSE testing (Part 2)
Part 2: Demonstration of functional & electrical safety testing of 3-phase charging station with A 1532 EVSE adapter and MI 3152 EurotestXC.