A 1632 eMobility Analyser Featured
The A 1632 eMobility Analyser is a special accessory designed for diagnostic testing of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) together with supported METREL installation testers. It supports verification of electrical safety and functional testing of Type 1 and/or Type 2 EVSE as well as testing of Mode 2 and Mode 3 electrical vehicle (EV) charging cables and communication monitoring between the charging station and the EV during charging. Fully supported professional station-based and cable-based report creation with MESM software.
Select a set
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
Mobile Units Electrical Safety
- ISO 6469-3 - Electrically propelled road vehicles Safety specification Part 3: Electrical safety
Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
- EVSE Competences: Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment Safety
- Functional testing of EVSE via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of EVSE via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side).
- Electrical safety testing of EVSE.
- Functional testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of electrical vehicle’s CP and PP circuits.
- Diagnostic testing of Mode 2 EV cables via simulation of errors on CP circuit (output side) and mains (input side).
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 2 EV cables with installed IC-CPD protection.
- Electrical safety testing of Mode 3 EV cables.
- Accessible inputs/outputs for connection of safety testers.
- Bluetooth communication with Metrel safety testers and Android devices with eMobility app.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 mm x 160 mm x 330 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 5.2 kg
|A 1632 eMobility Analyser||en||2019||12.02.2019||721.49 KB|
|A 1632 eMobility Analyser||en||1.3.7||11.09.2020||20 752 886||1.14 MB||Login|
|A 1632 eMobility Analyser||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||2.19 MB||Login|
|SW 1401 eMobility Android||en||04.01.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist