MI 3110 EurotestIM Featured
The MI 3110 EurotestIM is a perfect tool for testing of permanent integrated or portable Low Voltage Electrical Installa-tions supplied by Generator or Transformer and protected by an IT earthing system. Designed for simple but efficient safety testing of Integrated IT Earthing System powered with LV Generator or Transformer! With a single, pre-programmed AUTO SEQUENCE® with sub-tests and adjustable limits it is possible to perform all the necessary verifications of safety limits of a specific LV IT installation.
- IEC/EN 60364 series
- IEC/EN 60364-6
- IEC/EN 60364-7
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41
- IEC/EN 61557 series
- IEC/EN 61557-1
- IEC/EN 61557-3
- IEC/EN 61557-10
AS / NZ 3017
- AS / NZ 3017
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- IEC/EN 61326 series
- IEC/EN 61326-1
- Voltage, frequency and phase sequence.
- Line impedance and prospective short circuit current.
- Voltage drop.
- First fault leakage current (ISFL).
- Testing of insulation monitoring devices (IMD).
- AUTO SEQUENCE ®: One single AUTO SEQUENCE ® with programmable limits and sub-tests ensuring Safety on all PASS bar-rier parameters.
- Voltage monitor: IT System recognizing, Voltage Range and Voltage Balance.
- ISFL test: ISFL Single Fault Leakage current from Phase 1 and Phase 2 to PE. Fuse Trip-out Ability Evaluation, Line Impedance and Ipsc Prospective Short Circuit Current.
- IMD control: IMD Insulation / ELM Earth Leakage / RCM Residual Current Monitor Devices Control.
- IMD adjust: Alarm Trigger or Trip-Out Check and Adjust.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.1 kg
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Insulated or semiconductive walls and floors
- IT system
- Medical IT system
- Isolated areas RCDs
Secondary power sources in healthcare
- Field hospital