MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A
MI 3242 MicroOhm 2 A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low resistances of switches, relays, connectors, bus bars, power distribution cable joints, motor & generator winding, power transformers, power inductors, rail track joints, wire and cable resistance, welding joints for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 2 A.
Earthing and lightning protection
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- EEA Competences: Electrical Energetic Installations with Automatic Trip-Out Ability
- IEEE C57.12.90 Standard Test Code for Liquid-Immersed Distribution, Power, and Regulating Transformers
- ASTM B 539 Standard Test Methods for measuring Resistance of Electrical connections (Static Contacts)
- NMEA AB 4-2009 Guidelines for Inspection and Preventive Maintenance of Molded-Case Circuit Breakers Used in Commercial and Industrial Applications
- El Real Decreto 223/2008 Regulation on technical conditions and safety guarantees in high voltage power lines and their complementary technical instructions ITC-LAT 01 to 09
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
Electrical switchboards safety
- IEC/EN 62271 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - series
- IEC/EN 62271-1 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 1: Common specifications for alternating current switchgear and controlgear
- IEC/EN 62271-100 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 100: Alternating current circuit-breakers
- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 1 μΩ up to 199,9 Ω with test current up to 2 A.
- Four measuring modes: Automatic, single, continuous and inductive.
- Automatic thermal EMF elimination: with automatic bidirectional measurement.
- Accurate: 1 µΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Noise rejection: 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- Battery powered: more than 800 measurements of 500 mΩ load ∞ 2 A test current & 15 s measurement duration.
- Safe: High overvoltage protection (CAT III / 600 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance. Internal protection circuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- Custom limits: Pre-programmed limits with PASS/FAIL evaluation of measurement result and bright REEN/RED indicators providing visual evaluation of the results.
- Portable: Lightweight portable design.
- Memory: Up to 1500 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
- Downloadable: PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.0 kg
|Datasheet||MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A||en||2019||05.02.2019||564.94 KB|
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Manual||MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A||en||1.1.4||10.09.2020||20 752 011||985.21 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||2.81 MB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|PC Software||SW 0113 HVLink PRO||en||11.10||02.09.2021||Readme||zip||21.81 MB||Login|