MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A
The MI 3250 MicroOhm 10 A is portable low resistance ohmmeter for measuring low resistances of breakers and switches, busbars, cable joints, small to medium sized transformer and motor windings for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 10 A. The used 4-lead Kelvin testing method together with automatic bidirectional procedure ensure very high accuracy of test results (0,25%). The instrument can be powered by mains or internal rechargeable batteries. Test results can be stored on the instrument and with PC software HVLink PRO that is supplied as a part of standard set enables transfer of measured results to PC where they can be analysed or printed.
- IEC/EN 62271 series
- IEC/EN 62271-1
- IEC/EN 62271-100
ASTM B 539
- ASTM B 539
NMEA AB 4
- NMEA AB 4-2009
El Real Decreto 223/2008
- El Real Decreto 223/2008
- IEEE C37.09-2007
- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 0,1 µΩ up to 2000 Ω with test current up to 10 A;
- Temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe).
- Accurate: 0.1 nΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Battery powered: more than 1000 measurements with 10 A test current can be performed when powered by internal battery only.
- Safe: High overvoltage category CAT IV / 300 V.
- Four measuring modes: Automatic, single, continuous and inductive.
- Automatic thermal EMF elimination: with automatic bidirectional measurement.
- Temperature compensation: measured resistance can be adjusted according to ambient temperature, which can be entered manually or measured by external probe.
- Custom limits: limits can be set for PASS/FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: stored test results can be via RS232 or USB interface transferred to the PC with installed HVLink PRO software, which enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of the test results.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 2.8 kg
- Power generation
- Thermal energy power plants
- Testing high energy switches
Renewable energy sources
- Renewable powerplants
- Hydroelectric power
- Wind power generation
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Testing contacts, joints and switches