MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A
The MI 3250 MicroOhm 10 A is portable low resistance ohmmeter for measuring low resistances of breakers and switches, busbars, cable joints, small to medium sized transformer and motor windings for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 10 A. The used 4-lead Kelvin testing method together with automatic bidirectional procedure ensure very high accuracy of test results (0,25%). The instrument can be powered by mains or internal rechargeable batteries. Test results can be stored on the instrument and with PC software HVLink PRO that is supplied as a part of standard set enables transfer of measured results to PC where they can be analysed or printed.
Select a set
Earthing and lightning protection
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- EEA Competences: Electrical Energetic Installations with Automatic Trip-Out Ability
- IEEE C57.12.90 Standard Test Code for Liquid-Immersed Distribution, Power, and Regulating Transformers
- ASTM B 539 Standard Test Methods for measuring Resistance of Electrical connections (Static Contacts)
- NMEA AB 4-2009 Guidelines for Inspection and Preventive Maintenance of Molded-Case Circuit Breakers Used in Commercial and Industrial Applications
- El Real Decreto 223/2008 Regulation on technical conditions and safety guarantees in high voltage power lines and their complementary technical instructions ITC-LAT 01 to 09
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
Electrical switchboards safety
- IEC/EN 62271 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - series
- IEC/EN 62271-1 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 1: Common specifications for alternating current switchgear and controlgear
- IEC/EN 62271-100 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 100: Alternating current circuit-breakers
- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 0,1 µΩ up to 2000 Ω with test current up to 10 A;
- Temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe).
- Accurate: 0.1 nΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Battery powered: more than 1000 measurements with 10 A test current can be performed when powered by internal battery only.
- Safe: High overvoltage category CAT IV / 300 V.
- Four measuring modes: Automatic, single, continuous and inductive.
- Automatic thermal EMF elimination: with automatic bidirectional measurement.
- Temperature compensation: measured resistance can be adjusted according to ambient temperature, which can be entered manually or measured by external probe.
- Custom limits: limits can be set for PASS/FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: stored test results can be via RS232 or USB interface transferred to the PC with installed HVLink PRO software, which enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of the test results.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 2.8 kg
|MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A||en||2021||02.04.2021||753.31 KB|
|MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A||en||1.2.6||10.11.2021||20 751 893||1.06 MB||Login|
|MI 3250 MicroOhm 10A||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||1.09 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|SW 0113 HVLink PRO||en||11.10||02.09.2021||Readme||zip||21.81 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist