MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A Featured
The MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of circuit breakers, switches and busbar joints using test current from 100 mA to 100 A. Used 4-lead Kelvin testing method ensures very high accuracy of results (0.25%) due to elimination of test leads resistance. The instrument can be powered from both mains supply and internal battery. PC SW HVLink PRO supplied as a standard accessory enables downloading, analysis and export of test results and printing of test reports.
Earthing and lightning protection
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- EEA Competences: Electrical Energetic Installations with Automatic Trip-Out Ability
- IEEE C57.12.90 Standard Test Code for Liquid-Immersed Distribution, Power, and Regulating Transformers
- ASTM B 539 Standard Test Methods for measuring Resistance of Electrical connections (Static Contacts)
- NMEA AB 4-2009 Guidelines for Inspection and Preventive Maintenance of Molded-Case Circuit Breakers Used in Commercial and Industrial Applications
- El Real Decreto 223/2008 Regulation on technical conditions and safety guarantees in high voltage power lines and their complementary technical instructions ITC-LAT 01 to 09
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
Electrical switchboards safety
- IEC/EN 62271 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - series
- IEC/EN 62271-1 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 1: Common specifications for alternating current switchgear and controlgear
- IEC/EN 62271-100 High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 100: Alternating current circuit-breakers
- Resistance measurement with adjustable test current (100 mA … 100 A);
- Voltage drop measurement.
- Accurate: 1 nΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV / 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
- Single and continuous measuring modes.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design (less than 12 kg) enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the HVLink PRO software.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 410 X 175 X 370 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 11.8 kg
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A||en||1.0||30.03.2012||1.24 MB|
|Manual||MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A||en||1.2.4||11.11.2015||20 751 784||752.17 KB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|PC Software||SW 0113 HVLink PRO||en||11.9||02.09.2021||Readme||zip||21.81 MB||Login|