MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A Featured
The MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of circuit breakers, switches and busbar joints using test current from 100 mA to 100 A. Used 4-lead Kelvin testing method ensures very high accuracy of results (0.25%) due to elimination of test leads resistance. The instrument can be powered from both mains supply and internal battery. PC SW HVLink PRO supplied as a standard accessory enables downloading, analysis and export of test results and printing of test reports.
- IEC/EN 62271 series
- IEC/EN 62271-1
- IEC/EN 62271-100
ASTM B 539
- ASTM B 539
NMEA AB 4
- NMEA AB 4-2009
El Real Decreto 223/2008
- El Real Decreto 223/2008
- IEEE C37.09-2007
- Resistance measurement with adjustable test current (100 mA … 100 A);
- Voltage drop measurement.
- Accurate: 1 nΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV / 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
- Single and continuous measuring modes.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design (less than 12 kg) enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the HVLink PRO software.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 410 X 175 X 370 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 11.8 kg
- Power generation
- Thermal energy power plants
- Testing high energy switches
Renewable energy sources
- Renewable powerplants
- Hydroelectric power
- Photovoltaic installations
- Wind power generation
- Equipotential bonding of a metal construction
Substations and transformers
- Transformers predictive maintenance
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Testing contacts, joints and switches
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A||en||1.0||30.03.2012||1.24 MB|
|Manual||MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A||en||1.2.4||11.11.2015||20 751 784||752.17 KB||Login|
|PC Software||HVLink PRO||en||11.8||01.06.2015||Readme||zip||21.82 MB||Login|