SW 0113 HVLink PRO
The HVLink PRO software works in conjunction with Metrel newest HV insulation testers, Step Contact Voltage Measuring System and MicroOhms. The software automatically recognizes connected instrument and allows the customer to download test results saved on the instrument, review the results, rename and relocate data if needed and print test reports.
- Automatic recognition of the instrument: when connecting your instrument to the PC it is automatically recognized by the software.
- Tree view: all the results are represented in tree view for easy data management.
- Rearranging of structures: the elements of the tree structure can be relocated and renamed.
- R(t) graphs: if graph R(t) was enabled when testing with the instrument MI 3200 or MI 3201 then it can be plotted and printed with the software.
- Measurement tables: if graph R(t) was enabled when testing with the instrument MI 3200 or MI 3201 then a table with fixed R(t) values can be viewed and printed.
- Export of test results: test results in text format can be exported to other programs (MS Excel, MS Word).
- Automatic Test Report generation: enables automatic generation of Test Report (low, medium and high detailed).