MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus
High voltage insulation testers
The new insulation tester MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance by using high DC test voltages up to 5 kV. TeraOhm 5 kV Plus enables insulation resistance measurements up to 10 TΩ, step voltage test, withstanding voltage test, PI, DD and DAR calculation and capacitance measurement. The large LCD screen enables real-time graph R(t) to be displayed. Results can be stored and downloaded to a computer via USB or RS232 connection with the help of the optional HVLink PRO software. The high quality instrument, shielded test leads and quality accessories included in the standard set enable to perform insulation testing quickly and effectively.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557-2 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 2: Insulation resistance
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Step voltage insulation resistance testing;
- Withstanding voltage testing;
- Diagnostic test (PI, DD, DAR);
- R(t) graph plotting;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Voltage measurement;
- Frequency measurement.
- Measuring range up to 10 TΩ.
- Wide range of DC test voltages: from 250 V up to 5000 V in steps of 25 V.
- Withstanding voltage: testing of insulation with programmable ramp test voltage from 250 V up to 5 kV and programmable threshold current.
- Step voltage: insulation resistance measurement with five discrete proportionately set test voltages and programmable timer per step.
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging. All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Guard test terminal: for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
- Fault finding: fully programmable step voltage and withstanding voltage test functions assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- Graph R(t): real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Built-in timer: programmable timer from 1 s up to 10+0 min.
- Automatic discharge of tested object after test.
- Fast testing: 5 mA current source for quick charging of capacitive load.
- Accurate: selectable noise rejection filters and shielded test leads included in a standard set ensure accurate measurement.
- Safe: high CAT IV / 600 V voltage protection.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charger and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Portable: lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 3 kg
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus||en||1.0||19.01.2011||390.03 KB|
|Manual||MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus||en||1.7||01.06.2011||20 751 272||1.13 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 0113 HVLink PRO||en||11.10||02.09.2021||Readme||zip||21.81 MB||Login|
|USB driver||USB driver||Multi-Language||2.06.00||10.12.2018||Readme||zip||2.99 MB||Login|