MI 3121H SMARTEC 2,5 kV Insulation Continuity
High voltage insulation testers
The MI 3121H Smartec 2,5 kV Insulation / Continuity is the portable measuring instrument for complete diagnostic testing of insulation and continuity measurements. Due to insulation resistance measurement with the test voltages up to 2.5 kV (measuring range is up to 100 GΩ) and calculation of PI and DAR indexes the instrument is suited for testing insulation of cable lines, current and voltage transformers, electric motors, etc. Due to configurable limits the instrument enables PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results which is accompanied with bright green or red light of LEDs. Additional features include magnetic holder for fixing the tester on the metal surface and built-in charger. The MI 3121H is compatible with EuroLink PRO software which enables downloading and analysis of test results and creation of professional test reports.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 60364 Electrical Installations for Buildings series
- IEC/EN 60364-6 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Verification
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557-1 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61557-2 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 2: Insulation resistance
- IEC/EN 61557-10 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 v a.c. and 1 500 v d.c. - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 10: Combined measuring equipment for testing, measuring and monitoring of protective measures
- BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations (18th edition)
- CEI 64.8 V4 rated electrical equipment not exceeding 1,000 VAC and 1,500V DC current
Earthing and lightning protection
- LPSinsp Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings Inspection
- LPSc Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- IEC/EN 61557-4 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 4: Resistance of earth connection and equipotential bonding
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
- HD 637 S1 Power installations exceeding 1 kV a.c.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage up to 2.5 kV;
- Diagnostic test (PI, DAR calculation);
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current and polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- TRMS voltage and frequency.
- High measuring range: up to 100 GΩ with test voltage from 100 to 2500 V.
- Insulation diagnostics: PI and DAR calculation for determining if the insulation damaged or contaminated.
- Guard test terminal: for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Analogue scale: measuring results are displayed in numeric and analogue representation.
- Custom limits: if limits are set on insulation or continuity function then large green and red lights of the LEDs will indicate a PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Safe: suited for testing on CAT IV installations.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries. Memory: two level memory structure for saving of test results and parameters.
- Downloadable: downloads via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the PC software EuroLink PRO.
- Easy to use: large bright LCD display and large buttons enable easy handling of the instrument (even while wearing gloves).
- Magnetic holder: magnet for fixing instrument on metal surfaces enables hands-free operation.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 0.80 kg
|Datasheet||PC SW EuroLink PRO||en||1.0||13.03.2014||915.07 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3121H SMARTEC 2,5 kV Insulation / Continuity||en||1.0||09.03.2011||362.5 KB|
|Manual||MI 3121H SMARTEC 2,5 kV Insulation / Continuity||en||1.2.6||07.09.2022||20 751 674||1.43 MB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3121 / MI 3121H||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||2.71 MB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|PC Software||SW 0101 EuroLink PRO (EU)||en||4.38||18.01.2022||Readme||zip||60.59 MB||Login|
High voltage insulation testers