MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System
The MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System is a voltage measuring system intended for testing and verification of protective earthing of power stations, substation and other power systems. The system consists of Station for current generation and autonomous voltage Meter. Due to high test current (up to 55 A) and effective noise cancellation the MI 3295 ensures very accurate and stable measurements of Step and Contact Voltages with the resolution down to 10 µV. A few voltmeters can be used simultaneously for faster analysis of voltage distribution around the tested object. All test results and parameters can be saved into the instrument’s memory for further downloading, analysis and test report printing with the help of the PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO.
Earthing and lightning protection
- LPSinsp Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings Inspection
- LPSc Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- IEC/EN 61557-5 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 5: Resistance to earth
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
- HD 637 S1 Power installations exceeding 1 kV a.c.
- IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding
- IEEE 81-2012 IEEE Guide for Measuring Earth Resistivity, Ground Impedance, and Earth Surface Potentials of a Grounding System
- IEEE 367-2012 - IEEE Recommended Practice for Determining the Electric Power Station Ground Potential Rise and Induced Voltage from a Power Fault
- RAT 2008 Spanish high-voltage regulation
- Step voltage;
- Contact voltage;
- Specific earth resistance;
- Earth resistance;
- Leakage current.
- Accurate: high accuracy of the measurements due to a high current of up to 50 A and effective suppression of noise.
- Noise immunity: excellent immunity even against changing earth currents.
- Autonomous Step Voltage meter: no need for long potential leads; a few meters can be used simultaneously.
- Safe: high safety due to low output voltage (55 V).
- Low weight: the weight of the Station is 29.5 kg only.
- Memory: up to 1000 test results can be saved into the 3-level internal memory of the system.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading and analysis of results and printing of test reports.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 563 X 275 X 257 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 29.5 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 X 103 X 115 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.3 kg
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3295 Step Contact Measuring System||en||2018||02.07.2018||620.72 KB|
|Manual||MI 3295 Step Contact Measuring System||en||2.4.2||14.05.2021||20 752 071||1.71 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 0113 HVLink PRO||en||11.8||01.06.2015||Readme||zip||21.82 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5267||15.04.2021||Readme||zip||306.31 MB||Login|
|Firmware||MI 3295M||en||1.56||29.01.2021||zip||606.68 KB||Login|
|Firmware||MI 3295S||en||1.35||29.01.2021||zip||563.73 KB||Login|