MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System
The MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System is a voltage measuring system intended for testing and verification of protective earthing of power stations, substation and other power systems. The system consists of Station for current generation and autonomous voltage Meter. Due to high test current (up to 55 A) and effective noise cancellation the MI 3295 ensures very accurate and stable measurements of Step and Contact Voltages with the resolution down to 10 µV. A few voltmeters can be used simultaneously for faster analysis of voltage distribution around the tested object. All test results and parameters can be saved into the instrument’s memory for further downloading, analysis and test report printing with the help of the PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO.
- IEC/EN 61557-5
HD 637 S1
- HD 637 S1
- RAT 2008
- IEEE 81-2012
- Step voltage;
- Contact voltage;
- Specific earth resistance;
- Earth resistance;
- Leakage current.
- Accurate: high accuracy of the measurements due to a high current of up to 50 A and effective suppression of noise.
- Noise immunity: excellent immunity even against changing earth currents.
- Autonomous Step Voltage meter: no need for long potential leads; a few meters can be used simultaneously.
- Safe: high safety due to low output voltage (55 V).
- Low weight: the weight of the Station is 29.5 kg only.
- Memory: up to 1000 test results can be saved into the 3-level internal memory of the system.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading and analysis of results and printing of test reports.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 563 X 275 X 257 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 29.5 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 X 103 X 115 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.3 kg
- Power generation
- Thermal energy power plants
- Using disconnected transmission lines in measurements
Renewable energy sources
- Renewable powerplants
- Hydroelectric power
- Wind power generation
- Fall of potential method for solar and wind stations
- Power distribution
Substations and transformers
- Step and touch voltages with simulated fault
- Voltage funnels and earthing integrity
Installations exceeding 1 kv
- Contact, touch and step voltages
- Specific earth resistance measurement methods
- High and low frequencies for earth resistance measurement
|Datasheet||PC SW HVLink PRO||en||1.0||03.04.2012||228.88 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3295 Step Contact Measuring System||en||2018||02.07.2018||620.72 KB|
|Manual||MI 3295 Step Contact Measuring System||en||2.3.1||29.05.2019||20 752 071||1.74 MB||Login|
|PC Software||HVLink PRO||en||11.8||01.06.2015||Readme||zip||21.82 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||220.127.116.1196||30.04.2020||Readme||zip||237.97 MB||Login|
|Firmware||MI 3295 Step Contact Measuring System||Multi-Language||1.53||02.07.2018||zip||606.29 KB||Login|