MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester
MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester is a portable, battery powered test instrument with excellent IP protection and designed for high altitude (300 V CAT III at 4000 m). It can measure earth resistance, specific earth resistance, earth potential, step and touch voltages, insulation resistance and continuity of protection conductors of various energetic and non-energetic objects. The MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester also supports 4-wire earth resistance measuring method in combination with one clamp, two clamps earth resistance measurement, 4-wire specific earth resistance measurement and TRMS current measurement. With the option to measure earth potential, step and touch voltage it is a truly versatile tester. It can even test the breakdown voltage of overvoltage protection devices. Among supported features is also the download of saved results to a PC with the help of Metrel ES Manager PC software to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
Select a set
- Earth resistance 4 - pole;
- Selective earth resistance with 1 clamp;
- Specific earth resistance Ro Wenner and Schlumberger method;
- Earth resistance with 2 iron clamps;
- Earth potential;
- Step and touch voltage measurement with external P/S probe;
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
- Varistor test 2,5 kV;
- Current measurements with clamps AC;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Low Ohm measurements with 7 mA and 200 mA DC test current.
- Possibility of performing all main types of earth measurements with a single instrument.
- Multi-frequency test signal for best noise immunity.
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 2500 V, resistance measuring range up to 100 GΩ.
- Overvoltage category 600 V CAT II, 300 V CAT III; at 4000 m above sea level.
- 4.3’’ colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs.
- High degree of protection.
- 4-wire 200 mA DC resistance measurement.
- Support for single or automated measurements.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable Li-ion batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for measurement pre and post processing: preparation of the test structure, result download, tree-view, table view and graphical view, storing and printing..
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 250 X 110 X 160 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.6 kg
- Basic earth resistance
- Voltage measurements
- Current measurements
|MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester||en||2023||13.09.2023||730.01 KB|
|MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester||en||4.89 MB||Login|
|MI 3288 Earth Insulation Tester||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||4.1 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||126.96.36.1993||17.11.2023||Readme||zip||367.44 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist