MI 3290 GX Earth Analyser Featured
MI 3290 Earth Analyser is a portable, battery or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection (IP 54 open case), intended for measurement of earth resistance, specific earth resistance and earth potential of various energetic and non-energetic objects. The user can choose between different methods from classic 3 wire earth resistance measurement up to one or four clamp method for measurement of pylons. He has a choice of measurement methods with different frequency methods: single frequency or frequency sweep from 55 Hz to 15 kHz, HF method with 25 kHz and pulse method simulating the lightning strike. High electrical noise immunity makes this instrument best suited for industrial environment. Instrument is available in multiple sets which are a combination of different accessories and measurement functions.
MI 3290 with BASIC ACCESSORIES included in all MI 3290 sets:
- MI 3290 instrument
- A 1529 Current earth spike 90 cm, 2 pcs
- A 1528 Potential earth spike 42 cm, 2 pcs
- A 1700 Connection lead black 2 m
- A 1526 Test lead 5 m blue
- A 1527 Test lead 5 m red
- A 1509 Test lead 50 m black on cable reel
- A 1510 Test lead 50 m green on cable reel
- A 1525 Test lead 50 m blue on cable reel
- A 1508 Shielded test lead 75 m on reel
- A 1530 G clamp
- Set of: test probe, crocodile clip and 2 m test lead, 4 pcs
- A 1081 Bag for accessories
- A 1727 USB cable
- Mains cable (national specific)
- Instruction manual
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager
- Calibration certificate
Earthing and lightning protection
- LPSinsp Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings Inspection
- LPSc Competences: Lightning Protection of Buildings for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC 62305 Protection against lightning - series
- IEC/EN 61557-5 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 5: Resistance to earth
Earthing and Grounding
- EES Competences: Electrical Energetic Systems Earthing and Grounding Safety
- IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding
- IEEE 81-2012 IEEE Guide for Measuring Earth Resistivity, Ground Impedance, and Earth Surface Potentials of a Grounding System
- IEEE 142 Recommended Practice for Grounding of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems
- IEEE 367-2012 - IEEE Recommended Practice for Determining the Electric Power Station Ground Potential Rise and Induced Voltage from a Power Fault
- EN 50522 Earthing of power installations exceeding 1 000 V a.c.
- Earth Resistance 2,3,4 -pole;
- Selective Earth Resist (1 x clamp);
- Earth Resistance (2 x iron clamps);
- Specific Earth Resistance (Wenner and Schlumberger method);
- HF-Earth Resistance (25 kHz, acc. to IEEE_Std 81);
- Earth Resistance of mono pylons with 10 m flex clamp;
- Earth Resistance of multi–leg pylons with up to four flex clamps;
- Current measurement (Iron, flex clamps);
- Low Ohm measurement 7 mA and 200 mA;
- Earth Potential;
- Step and contact measurements;
- Impulse Earth measurement 10/350 µs.
- Possibility of performing different types of earth measurements with a single instrument.
- Analysis of earth impedance as a function of the frequency due to a wide measurement frequency band (55 Hz ... 15 kHz).
- Earth measurements on pylons with protective earth cable connected.
- Measurement on mono towers and 4-leg tower.
- A wide variety of measuring clamps: from iron clamps to flex clamps with 10 m length.
- HF-Earth resistance measurement (acc. to IEEE_Std 81).
- Sweep mode Z(f) on screen.
- High resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT.
- Floating Mains (universal 90 … 260 V AC) or battery powered (built in fast charger).
- High degree of protection: IP 65 case closed, IP 54 case open.
- Checkbox - different self-check methods.
- DC resistance measurements.
- Impulse impedance measurement for simulating the lightning strike.
- Support for single or automated measurements.
- PC SW for measurement pre and post processing: preparation of the test structure, result download, tree-view, table view and graphical view, storing and printing.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 X 160 X 330 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 6 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 X 103 X 115 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.3 kg
Renewable energy sources
Low voltage earthing and lightning protection
|Datasheet||MI 3290 Earth Analyser||en||2018||25.10.2018||2.39 MB|
|Datasheet||SW 1203 Metrel SDK||en||2022||10.11.2022||816.54 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3290 Earth Analyser||en||1.4.7||29.10.2021||20 752 597||4.59 MB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3290 Earth Analyser||Multi-Language||2023||20.01.2023||zip||4.27 MB||Login|
|DoC||EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||10.08.2021||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||220.127.116.111||02.03.2023||Readme||zip||351.17 MB||Login|
|Presentation||MI 3290 Earth Analyser||en||2017||12.05.2017||2.35 MB|