MI 3110 EurotestIM Featured
The MI 3110 EurotestIM is a perfect tool for testing of permanent integrated or portable Low Voltage Electrical Installa-tions supplied by Generator or Transformer and protected by an IT earthing system. Designed for simple but efficient safety testing of Integrated IT Earthing System powered with LV Generator or Transformer! With a single, pre-programmed AUTO SEQUENCE® with sub-tests and adjustable limits it is possible to perform all the necessary verifications of safety limits of a specific LV IT installation.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 60364 Electrical Installations for Buildings series
- IEC/EN 60364-6 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Verification
- IEC/EN 60364-4-41 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Protection against electric shock
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557-1 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61557-3 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 3: Loop impedance
- IEC/EN 61557-10 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 v a.c. and 1 500 v d.c. - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 10: Combined measuring equipment for testing, measuring and monitoring of protective measures
- IEC/EN 60364-7 Electrical Installations for Buildings - Requirements for special installations or locations
- AS / NZ 3017 Electrical installations – Verification guidelines
- BS 7671 IEE Wiring Regulations (18th edition)
Mobile Units Electrical Safety
- eMOB Competences: Electrical LV Installations in Mobile Units Safety
- IEC/EN/HD 60364-7-717 Low-voltage electrical installations: Requirements for special installations or locations – Supplies for Electrical Vehicles
Medical electrical equipment
- AS/NZS 3551 Management programs for medical devices
Medical and surgery rooms' installations
- MEDi Competences: Medical and Surgery Rooms Electrical Installations Safety
Instrument safety towards user
- IEC/EN 61010-2-033 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-033: Particular requirements for hand-held multimeters and other meters for domestic and professional use, capable of measuring mains voltage
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- Voltage, frequency and phase sequence.
- Line impedance and prospective short circuit current.
- Voltage drop.
- First fault leakage current (ISFL).
- Testing of insulation monitoring devices (IMD).
- AUTO SEQUENCE ®: One single AUTO SEQUENCE ® with programmable limits and sub-tests ensuring Safety on all PASS bar-rier parameters.
- Voltage monitor: IT System recognizing, Voltage Range and Voltage Balance.
- ISFL test: ISFL Single Fault Leakage current from Phase 1 and Phase 2 to PE. Fuse Trip-out Ability Evaluation, Line Impedance and Ipsc Prospective Short Circuit Current.
- IMD control: IMD Insulation / ELM Earth Leakage / RCM Residual Current Monitor Devices Control.
- IMD adjust: Alarm Trigger or Trip-Out Check and Adjust.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.1 kg
- Emergency response vehicles
- Telecommunication equipment in mobile installations
- Voltage measurements
- Installation troubleshooting
|MI 3110 EurotestIM||en||1.0||19.12.2012||410.18 KB|
|MI 3110 EurotestIM||en||1.2.3||07.09.2022||20 752 063||2.09 MB||Login|
|SW 0101 EuroLink PRO (EU)||en||4.38||18.01.2022||Readme||zip||60.59 MB||Login|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist