MI 3132 EV Tester New
MI 3132 EV tester is a portable, battery powered test instrument with excellent IP protection and designed especially for electric vehicle testing. The instrument support the latest standard UN ECE R100 Annex 4A, 4B, intended for measurement of insulation resistance for electric vehicle. The instrument is ergonomic in design with intuitive user interface, encompassing a memory organizer and fully programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs, managed through a large colour touch screen display. Besides those, the instrument supports a wide range of tests and measuring functions, including 2 A Micro Ohm measurement, on-line voltage monitoring, insulation test up to 1500 V, as well as functional and visual inspections.
Select a set
Mobile Units Electrical Safety
- UN ECE R 100 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to specific requirements for the electric power train [2015/505]
- ISO 6469-3 - Electrically propelled road vehicles Safety specification Part 3: Electrical safety
Instrument safety towards user
- Directive EMC 89/336/EE on electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC/EN 61010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - series
- IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- IEC/EN 61010-031 Amendment 1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held and hand-manipulated probe assemblies for electrical test and measurement
- IEC/EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - series
- IEC/EN 61326-1 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - EMC requirements - Part 1: General requirements
- Insulation measurements according to UN ECE R100 and ISO 6469-3 with own REESS as DC voltage source;
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1500 V;
- DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS voltage and frequency measurements;
- Four wire Micro Ohm measurements with
- 2 A DC test current;
- Low Ohm measurements with 7 mA and 200 mA DC test current;
- Visual safety and functional inspections.
- Insulation resistance measuring according to UN ECE R100 measuring using internal DC source;
- Performing accurate four wire measurements with Kelvin clamps and up to 2 A measuring current;
- Settable duration and current direction (unidirectional or bidirectional) in the Micro Ohm measurement;;
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1500 V, resistance measuring range up to 3 GΩ;
- Overvoltage category 1000 V CAT III;
- 4.3’’ colour LCD display with touch screen;
- Programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs;
- High degree of protection for outdoor use and rough environment;
- DC resistance measurements;
- Support for single or automated measurements;
- Built-in charger and rechargeable Li-Ion batteries as standard accessory;
- BT communication with PC, via built-in BT module;
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for measurement pre and post processing: preparation of the test structure, result download, tree-view, table view and graphical view, storing and printing..
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 252 x 111 x 165 mm.
- Mass (without accessories): 1.78 kg.
- Electrtical Vehicles first safety inspection according to UN ECE R100
- Voltage measurements
- Frequency measurements
- Battery systems
- Industrial testing
|MI 3132 EV Tester||en||05.04.2023||354.03 KB|
|MI 3132 EV Tester||en||1.2.2||20.11.2023||20753309||2.64 MB||Login|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||Multi-Language||06.07.2023||QR code||External link||Unknown|
|SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||184.108.40.2063||17.11.2023||Readme||zip||367.44 MB||Login|
|MI 3132 EV Tester||Multi-Language||1.1.8||22.11.2023||Readme||zip||8.13 MB|
Where to buy?
Search for distributors and partners
Have a question?
Speak with a specialist