MI 3311 GammaGT Featured
The MI 3311 GammaGT is a battery powered multifunctional instrument intended to perform measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment. Due to large graphical LCD with backlight, two PASS / FAIL LED indicators and HELP screens for each measurement the handling of the instrument is clear and simple. Up to 1500 test results with parameters can be stored in the internal memory of the instrument and then downloaded to the PC for further data handling and creation of test report. Lightweight design, pre-programmed and custom test sequences, optional barcoding, android keyboard application and RFID systems and built-in calibration unit make the MI 3311 an ideal instrument for high volume professional safety testing of portable appliances.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- VDE 0404-1 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 1: General requirements
- VDE 0404-2 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 2: testing equipment for tests after repair, change or in the case of repeat tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- NEN 3140 Guidelines for safe working practices - The IEE Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 3rd edition
- Continuity test with 200 mA;
- Insulation resistance;
- Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- IEC cord polarity test;
- TRMS voltage;
- Functional and visual inspection.
- Autosequencing: pre-programmable VDE compatible autosequences, up to 50 custom prepared autosequences and barcode autotests speed up testing and ensure that no tests are missed.
- Checkbox: built-in calibration unit performs calibration of the instrument and the calibration results are automatically stored into instrument’s memory.
- PASS / FAIL: large green and red lights of the LEDs indicate a PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Scan and test: optional QR or barcoding system and PASS / FAIL QR or barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- RFID: support for advanced RFID identification system.
- User friendly: large LCD screen, two Pass / Fail LED indicators, help screens and warnings make the instrument an extremely easy to use.
- Multi-tasking: instrument performs continuity test, 250 V and 500 V insulation tests, substitute leakage measurement, functional and polarity tests.
- Memory: up to 1500 test results with measuring parameters can be stored in two level memory and downloaded to the PC with the help of PC SW PATLink PRO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Android application: enables advanced data management, use of smart phones camera for scanning QR and bar-code.
- PC SW PATLink PRO enables downloading, viewing, printing of test results and exporting of data to spreadsheet applications.
- PC SW PATLink PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, upload of pre-programmed custom autosequences and creation of professional test reports.
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 0.86 kg
Appliance and machine safety
- PAT measurements and management
Secondary power sources in healthcare
|Datasheet||PC SW PATLink PRO||en||1.0||27.03.2012||358.47 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3311 GammaGT||en||2020||05.03.2020||537.11 KB|
|Manual||MI 3311 GammaGT||en||2.0||12.12.2013||20 751 625||1.25 MB||Login|
|PC Software||PATLink PRO Demo file||Multi-Language||1.0||17.01.2014||Readme||zip||1.16 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 0201 PATLink PRO (32-bit)||Multi-Language||1.9.33||02.12.2020||Readme||zip||490.6 MB||Login|
|PC Software||SW 0201 PATLink PRO (64-bit)||Multi-Language||2.0.6||30.11.2020||Readme||zip||373.04 MB||Login|
|Android||SW 1308 PATLink Android||en||04.01.2021||Google Play||jpg||41.43 KB|
|Android||SW 1204 RISK Calculator Android||en||04.01.2021||Google Play||jpg||39.4 KB|
|USB driver||USB driver||Multi-Language||2.06.00||10.12.2018||Readme||zip||2.99 MB||Login|