MI 3309 BT DeltaGT Featured
The MI 3309 BT DeltaGT is both battery and mains powered multifunctional instrument intended to perform measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment. Integrated unique PRCD testing technology prevents tripping out of mains RCD during measurement. Due to dual power capability of MI 3309 it enables performing of differential leakage current test in spite of its lightweight portable design. Large graphical LCD with backlight, two PASS / FAIL LED indicators and HELP screens for each measurement make the handling of the instrument clear and simple. Up to 1500 test results with parameters can be stored in the internal memory of the instrument and then downloaded to the PC for further data handling and creation of test report. Lightweight design, pre-programmed and custom test sequences, optional barcoding, android keyboard application and RFID systems make the MI 3309 an ideal instrument for high volume professional safety testing of portable appliances.
BS 89 (COP Ed.4)
- BS 89 (COP Ed.4)
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- AS / NZ 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0404-1 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 1: General requirements
- VDE 0404-2 Testing and measuring equipment for checking the electric safety of electric devices - Part 2: testing equipment for tests after repair, change or in the case of repeat tests
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- NEN 3140 Guidelines for safe working practices - The IEE Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 3rd edition
Mobile Units Electrical Safety
- eMOB Competences: Electrical LV Installations in Mobile Units Safety
- IEC/EN/HD 60364-7-717 Low-voltage electrical installations: Requirements for special installations or locations – Supplies for Electrical Vehicles
- Functional and visual inspection;
- Earth bond resistance;
- Insulation resistance;
- Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- Substitute leakage current;
- Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- Differential leakage current test;
- Touch leakage test;
- RCD and portable RCD testing, type (K, S);
- Power test;
- IEC cord polarity test;
- Leakage and load currents with current clamp;
- TRMS voltage meter;
- Enhanced TRMS test.
- Autosequencing: pre-programmable VDE compatible autosequences, up to 50 custom prepared autosequences and barcode autotests speed up testing and ensure that no tests are missed.
- Dual powered: the instrument can operate from mains power or batteries.
- PASS / FAIL: large green and red lights for additional PASS / FAIL indication placed at the sides of the LCD.
- Fixed appliance testing: additional inputs and optional accessories enable testing of fixed installed appliances.
- Scan and test: optional QR or barcoding system and PASS / FAIL QR or barcode label printing make retesting quick and simple.
- RFID: support for advanced RFID identification system.
- RCD testing: instrument enables testing of parameters of RCDs and portable RCDs.
- Memory: large data flash memory allows to store up to 1500 test results and parameters for further downloading to PC.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: instrument has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Bluetooth: enables communication with PC, printers, and android devices.
- Android application: enables advanced data management, use of smart phones camera for scanning QR and bar-code.
- PC SW PATLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading, viewing, printing of test results and exporting of data to spreadsheet applications.
- PC SW PATLink PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, upload of pre-programmed custom autosequences and creation of professional test reports.
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.2 kg
Appliance and machine safety
- PAT measurements and management
Secondary power sources in healthcare
|Datasheet||A 1433 PATLink Android||en||1.0||24.11.2014||721.51 KB|
|Datasheet||A 1434 aPAT Android||en||1.0||26.01.2016||1.89 MB|
|Datasheet||PC SW PATLink PRO||en||1.0||27.03.2012||358.47 KB|
|Datasheet||MI 3309 BT DeltaGT||en||2019||10.09.2019||575.88 KB|
|Manual||MI 3309 BT DeltaGT||en||1.6.3||23.12.2020||20 752 183||2.8 MB||Login|
|PC Software||PATLink PRO (64-bit) system||Multi-Language||2.0.5||30.11.2020||Readme||zip||373.04 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5273||18.12.2020||Readme||zip||303.31 MB||Login|
|PC Software||PATLink PRO (32-bit) system||Multi-Language||1.9.33||02.12.2020||Readme||zip||490.6 MB||Login|
|USB driver||USB driver||Multi-Language||2.06.00||10.12.2018||Readme||zip||2.99 MB||Login|