MI 3360 F OmegaGT XA
New series of OmegaPAT XA brings 4 models of the instrument, intended for professional use in the most demanding applications. All of them support user accounts, which means that one device can be used by several electricians. Model versions cover the following fields of testing: portable appliances, welding equipment, medical devices and professional testing of PRCD devices. All instruments have an advanced built-in user interface that enables the execution of pre-defined and user-created AUTOSEQUENCE®s. Large memory capacity (8 GB microSD card) enables the user long term saving and archiving of data. All the instruments are specially designed for long-term testing, since their memory structure enables simple searching through the archive of devices and quick re-execution of (periodic) tests. Great emphasis was put on support for peripheral devices such as printers and barcode or QR code scanners and RFID readers (in Bluetooth and wired versions). On top of that, all instrument versions are supported by our Metrel ES Manager PC software.
Building LV Installation
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - relevant parts
- AS / NZ 3017 Electrical installations – Verification guidelines
Portable appliances safety
- PAT Competences: Portable Appliances Safety Testing
- AWE Competences: Arc Welding Equipment Safety Testing
- AS / NZ 3760 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0701 Inspection after repair, modification of electrical appliances - periodic
- VDE 0702 Inspection on electrical appliances - general requirements for electrical safety
- IEC/EN 60974 Arc welding equipment series
- IEC/EN 60974-4 Arc welding equipment - Part 4: Periodic inspection and testing
- Visual inspections;
- Fuse test;
- Continuity / Protective earth resistance 200 mA;
- Continuity / Protective earth resistance 10 A, 25 A (25 A, M, F, models only);
- Insulation Resistance (Riso, Riso-S);
- Sub-Leakage Current, Substitute Leakage Current - S;
- Differential Leakage current;
- PE leakage current;
- Touch leakage current;
- Insulation resistance, IEC/EN 62353;
- Touch leakage current, IEC/EN 62353;
- Equipment leakage (direct, differential, alternative) IEC/EN 62353;
- Applied part leakage (direct, alternative), IEC/EN 62353;
- Insulation resistance (optional A 1422), IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Welding circuit leakage (optional A 1422), IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Primary leakage (optional A 1422), IEC/EN 60974-4;
- No-load voltage (optional A 1422), IEC/EN 60974-4;
- Power (P, S, Q, PF, THDu, THDi, CosØ, I, U,);
- PRCD test, (2-pole, 3-pole, K/Di (varistor), S (3-pole));
- PRCD PE probe test, PRCD open conductor test, PE conductor (PRCD) test;
- RCD test, (type A, AC, B, B+, F);
- Flash test, (1500 V, 3000 V), (F model only);
- Polarity / Active polarity test;
- Clamp current (with optional A 1579).
- Touch screen: high resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT.
- Double manipulation: keyboard and touch screen enable the user to control the instrument in any manner they like.
- Pre-defined AUTOSEQUENCE®s: enable the user simple and quick execution of test sequence for the chosen device.
- Read the code and test: QR and barcode system of labelling in combination with AUTOSEQUENCE®s enables the user quick and simple testing of electrical devices.
- Testing groups: the instruments have built-in filters in accordance with their area of application, which enables the user simple choice of needed test sequences.
- Support for PRCD testing: support for all types of PRCDs, including 2-pole, 3-pole, K/Di (varistor), S (3 pole) and testing with the PE probe.
- Support for RCD testing: all instruments support testing of A, AC, B, B+ and F RCDs.
- Fuse testing: the instrument has a special, integrated testing module for quick testing of all types of fuses.
- Hard-wired devices: the instruments have integrated additional test terminals that enable the user simple testing of hard-wired devices.
- High-voltage testing (only MI 3360 F): the instrument enables insulation resistance measurement that has to be performed after repairs or maintenance of electrical devices.
- Testing of medical devices (only MI 3360 M): the instrument enables testing of medical devices in accordance with IEC/EN 62353.
- Testing of welding equipment (only in combination with A 1422): all models of OmegaPAT XA support testing of welding equipment in accordance with IEC/EN 60974-4.
- Large memory: support for microSD memory cards, 8 GB card already integrated in the instrument, although that can be expanded to 32 GB.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager: enables creation of test structures, user-defined AUTOSEQUENCE®s, professional test reports and data transfer for archiving.
- aMESM Android SW: enables QR code scanning, and uploading of pre-prepared user-defined AUTOSEQUENCE®s.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 6.1 kg
Appliance and machine safety
- PAT measurements and management
Surgery rooms or operating theatres
- Medical devices
|Datasheet||MI 3360 OmegaGT XA||en||2021||24.02.2021||Single leaflets||3.49 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3360 OmegaGT XA||en||2017||08.06.2018||Main features||6.39 MB|
|Datasheet||MI 3360 OmegaGT XA||en||2017||08.06.2018||Technical info||8.23 MB|
|Datasheet||Ion SDK and Black-Box protocol||en||2020||07.10.2020||Brochure||835.94 KB||Login|
|Manual||MI 3360 OmegaPAT XA||en||1.8.10||24.11.2020||20 752 658||5.86 MB||Login|
|Guide||MI 3360 OmegaGT XA||en||1.1.1||05.11.2020||20 753 132||4.72 MB|
|PC Software||SW 1201 Metrel Electrical Safety Manager (MESM)||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5296||18.12.2020||Readme||zip||237.97 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel AUTO SEQUENCEs||Multi-Language||2017||05.10.2017||PAT-GT||zip||214.47 KB||Login|
|Android||SW 1204 RISK Calculator Android||en||04.01.2021||Google Play||jpg||39.4 KB|