MI 3280 DT Analyser
- ASTM B 539
- NMEA AB 4-2009
- El Real Decreto 223/2008
- IEEE C37.09-2007
- Turn ratio measurement of single and three phase transformers;
- Phase deviation between high voltage and low voltage winding;
- Excitation current;
- Winding resistance measurement of single and three phase transformers (Power Transformers up to 1,6 MVA).
- High resolution colour touch screen, 4.3” TFT.
- The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training.
- Test results can be stored on the instrument. PC software that is supplied as a part of standard set enables transfer of measured results to PC where they can be analysed or printed.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Autotest sequences.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results, autotest editor and report creation.
- High degree of protection IP 65 (case closed), IP 54 (case open).
Dimensions (w x h x l): 360 X 160 X 330 mm.
Weight (with batteries and accessories): 8.8 kg.
Compare this product with others in Product Finder
Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- LV Installations Safety / Quality
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
Buildings Facility Management
- Public areas Safety / Quality
- Voltage Quality / Power Loads
Special Installations / Locations
- Railway Systems
- Ships / Boats / Marina Places
|Download type||File name||language||Version||Release date||Notes||File type||File size||View online||Download|
|Datasheet||MI 3280 DT Analyser||en||1.0||26.09.2017||492.65 KB|
|Manual||MI 3280 DT Analyser||en||1.1.1||13.10.2016||20 752 598||4.34 MB||Login|
|PC Software||Metrel ES Manager||Multi-Language||188.8.131.5261||28.01.2019||Readme||zip||191.24 MB||Login|